Moulds or R. Smith? Wilkins or Gramatica? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Moulds or R. Smith? Wilkins or Gramatica?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Moulds or R. Smith? Wilkins or Gramatica?

Postby FFHawaii » Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:47 pm

I need to start two receivers. I have David Boston, Eric Moulds, and Rod Smith. Moulds had a good week but against a week defense. Do you see Boston and Smith rebounding from a pretty bad week?

Also I never thought I'd have to ask but should I consider putting in Gramatica instead of Wilkins? Wilkins had a horrible last week (but so did all the Rams) while Gramatica has been pretty consistent. They also play each other on monday night and I'm starting to second guess Wilkins and the Rams.
FFHawaii

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:26 pm

All three of your receivers look like good starts this week. Boston and Smith look like the best two, though. Still, with these three, it's hard to go wrong. If the rest of your team is this good, you'll be going places.

I like Gramatica just a bit more than Wilkins. Both should give you decent numbers, although they may not be among the top kickers this week.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk