Seahawks Divison Champs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Seattle Seahawks

Seahawks Divison Champs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Seahawks Divison Champs?

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:26 pm

How do you think the Hawks will do this year? I remember last year, everyone was all over the Hawks and them going to the playoffs. I was never a Dilfer fan, and gave up my season tickets when he bacame the starter. Now that it looks like Hasselbeck has his starting job, like he should have always had, they WILL be going to the playoffs this year. The only question I have is, how good/bad will the defence be?
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 9er Fan » Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:57 pm

I think they'll give the Rams a good run for thier money for 2nd place in the division. ;-)
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby hayesb26 » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:23 pm

seahawks will get 3rd in the division and will NOT be playoff bound
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:27 pm

cmon Hayes,,,,I show the Bengals love wheres my Seahawk love.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby awwchrist » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:30 am

Seattle truly is a frustrating team. In the articles I've wrote for seahawks.net a few words I've used to describe them are enigmatic, ambiguous, and inert.

With Holmgren taking the lead, there was a tremendous amount of hope. With every preseason was a gleam of renewl. Something to hitch your wagon to. Yet, come game 16, it was the same ending to the same tired story.

This year I can't help but hope we will finally break out and have a playoff season. Our defense HAS to be better. Our offense HAS to be better.

IT HAS TO BE NOW.

I'm tired of waiting.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:44 am

I've been very mad at some of the coaching decisions made by Mike in the last few seasons, and havent been to a Hawks game since Miami vs Seattle when the Hawks were playing in Husky stadium. Besides the BS refs (The ref ruled after the initial video replay that Alexander's knee was down before he fumbled, it was even clear on that jumbotron, and then the ref came out and changed his ruling after Holmgren whined about an unsporstmanlike penalty on the same play), it was 4th and 1 with the ball at about the Miami 30 in the 4th quarter (about 5 min to go) and we were down by something like 4. Alexander had been tearing it up, but Holmgren like the moron he is sometimes, sends out Lindell to kick a field goal and the whole bloody stadium knows he's gonna miss it. Of course he does, and we never get the ball back cause the run def couldnt stop Chris Chandler if he converted to running back. I figured as long as this team is coached by Mike, I probably wont come down and watch another game.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PatsFan77 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:06 am

:-# What kind of pissant fans live in Washington? You give up Season Tickets cause Dilfer is the starting QB? You refuse to see the TEAM play because of a head coach? If you measure success by the attitude of the "FANS" then the Seahawks should be the worst team in the history of the NFL.
PatsFan77
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby waltofstar » Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:00 am

Although I must admit that the guy selling his season tickets is sorta bunk, you must remember anything good about the Pats in recent history is in no small part due to Washington boys. Think Bledsoe, Milloy... I could name a few others. So watch what you say about the state of Washington and the people there. Additionally, don't even bring up the Super Bowl victory, without 9/11, that belonged to the Raiders. So the way I see it, without some Washington boys and a national tragedy, you'd have never made a Super Bowl (besides '85) yet (keep in mind, I understand the Hawks' best shot has been '83 when the Raiders ruled).
waltofstar
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby yoda83 » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:01 am

did the pats win a super bowl? i did not know that! i thought i heard they were handed one a few years back...
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby waltofstar » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:16 am

Happy to see I am not the only one who noticed...

I know Patsfan will be back, hehehe.
waltofstar
Water Boy
Water Boy

Next

Return to Seattle Seahawks