Sugar Bowl Predicitions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Sugar Bowl Predicitions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby waltofstar » Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:43 am

P.S. I see Auburn losing their opening game too...
waltofstar

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

better adjust

Postby WeagleWeagle » Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:40 am

If you see Auburn losing to Southern Cal in their season opener, you'd better adjust those tri-focals bro!! I don't know who's visions are worse, yours or Mrs. Cleos??
Weagle Weagle War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!
WeagleWeagle
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby waltofstar » Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:54 am

Look, as I said, I am objective (don't even like USC) - and Auburn is gonna be smartin' after they run into a tougher than anyone expects Souther Cal.
waltofstar
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby moochman » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:26 am

I would love to see the Big 10 represent again, but OSU won every close game last year and that doesn’t happen 2 years in a row. Michigan will probably stumble before beating OSU to end the Big 10 season. As much as I hate to say it, Miami will beat a tough Okie squad to claim the title. Of course that is if Oklahoma can beat State! My sleeper is Auburn, great looking team this year.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby CVhawk » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:01 am

waltofstar wrote:Look, as I said, I am objective (don't even like USC) - and Auburn is gonna be smartin' after they run into a tougher than anyone expects Souther Cal.

There is absolutely no freaking way MY boy Ronnie Brown will let the War Weagles lose.He is saving his poor performance for the Gators!
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Ousmagic » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:07 am

ohio st vs tennessee with osu repeating i think clausen will be this years carson palmer and with Auburn being a bust this year IMO the all the vols will have to beat is georgia
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CVhawk » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:01 am

Ousmagic wrote:ohio st vs tennessee with osu repeating i think clausen will be this years carson palmer and with Auburn being a bust this year IMO the all the vols will have to beat is georgia

I think you ignorance on the SEC is showing a little bit.
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Ousmagic » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:05 pm

what about the sec? i agree im not that familar with the sec, but florida doesnt have a QB so i left them out of my post if u wud like to enlighten me about the SEC u can if u want
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby waltofstar » Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:10 am

All I have to say is USC SMACKED AUBURN IN THE MOUTH! Where is Weagle Weagle now? USC's D picked up where it left off last year - I thought USC at the end of the year coulda beat UM or OSU but they didn't take care of business early in the season.

And on a sadder note: My Huskies also got smacked in the mouth (atleast my OSU upset prediction was tongue in cheek). That OSU team looks good on D and Krentzel seems a little underrated to me. Very impressed with OSU (as much as it pains me to say!)
waltofstar
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CVhawk » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:29 am

waltofstar wrote:Look, as I said, I am objective (don't even like USC) - and Auburn is gonna be smartin' after they run into a tougher than anyone expects Souther Cal.

CVhawk wrote:There is absolutely no freaking way MY boy Ronnie Brown will let the War Weagles lose.He is saving his poor performance for the Gators!

How come someone from the left coast didnt tell me the Tojans were the 85 Bears re-incarnated.That D was sick!
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to College Football