Minor to start Sunday - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Minor to start Sunday

Moderator: Football Moderators

Minor to start Sunday

Postby The_Commish » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:58 am

Travis Minor - RB - MIA

Travis Minor will start at running back for the Dolphins on Sunday.
Pick him up if he's still available. The Dolphins are at San Francisco Sunday, so Minor could have a fine day, especially in ppr leagues. Nov. 26 - 11:56 am et
Source: Miami Herald

Sammy Morris was downgraded to doubtful with bruised ribs.
"He would have to make a miraculous recovery to go Sunday," coach Jim Bates said. Travis Minor will start. Nov. 26 - 11:55 am et
Source: Miami Herald

Rotoworld
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby RubeRiot » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:43 pm

...but would you drop Morris to pick-up Minor? Will Minor continue to start once Morris is healthy?

I know that neither have looked great so far, but I've have to think that Morris has more talent and would steal the goaline carries even if this turns into RBBC.
RubeRiot
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby klgreen1973 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 pm

RubeRiot wrote:...but would you drop Morris to pick-up Minor? Will Minor continue to start once Morris is healthy?

I know that neither have looked great so far, but I've have to think that Morris has more talent and would steal the goaline carries even if this turns into RBBC.

I dropped Morris for Minor. The coach said that when healthy, Morris is the starter (check out fanball.com for futher details). But, Minor has been getting mucho carries anyway. I guess he got more carries last week because Morris injured his ribs. Most people in your league will not pick either guy. When Morris is healthy again, I will drop Minor. Only so much room on my bench :-t.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby citti34 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:11 pm

All i'm worried about is this week, and then i'll probably drop Minor. A RB vs. the 9ers is key. They are the worst team ever. My favorite is when they get the lead, and everybody scratches their head, then boom.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra
citti34
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk