injury updates for ahamn or c.brown? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

injury updates for ahamn or c.brown?

Moderator: Football Moderators

injury updates for ahamn or c.brown?

Postby sha » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:12 pm

i happen to be in the unfortunate situation of owning both of these injured rb. studs. and i will need to know who i can or can't count on. Anybody know anything about these two cats or who may be getting the start? Sure would appreciate any feedback. thanks!
sha
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Great Gambini » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:18 pm

Found these on http://www.rotoworld.com

Ahman Green - RB - Packers

Ahman Green didn't practice Thursday and wouldn't talk to reporters about his sore ribs.
He's listed as questionable. He could try to play with a protective jacket, but Green owners should prepare as if he may not play. Nov. 26 - 11:43 am et
Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette

Chris Brown - RB - Titans

Chris Brown did some running at Thursday's practice, but his status this week is still up in the air.
Coach Jeff Fisher did stress that if Brown plays, he'll get all the carries. Antowain Smith won't be used to spell him. Nov. 26 - 12:57 pm et
Source: Nashville Tennessean

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby citti34 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:06 pm

This is dirty, I just received Green in a trade. You have to love that. Before he even starts one game for me, he's hurt. Karma I guess, I traded Left and C. Brown right before they got hurt.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra
citti34
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rusman » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:58 pm

Yeah I got an email (from sportsline) that Brown is out of the boot, practiced, and is most likely playing.

If you think that trade is bad, I got Peyton Manning for T Jones (and some others). That Sunday, Manning started going off (more than he already had been) and Jones got injured. Oops!
Rusman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Location: Regular Season Champ - Survived the semi-finals and on to the Championship game!!

Postby djkrup » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:06 pm

I have these 2 fags my roster too! lol They are both gonna be Game-time decisions and I just can't wait to see if they screw me or impress me. Thankfully...I am in the Playoffs already, but I sure hope they can both recover and run hard for me when it counts! You might have to look at some other RB's this weekend, but make sure to check at game-time!

Good Luck ;-D
djkrup
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby noobscoob » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:00 pm

noobscoob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk