Will Moss play cat and mouse? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Will Moss play cat and mouse?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Will Moss play cat and mouse?

Postby citti34 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:08 pm

I could see Moss doing his first few routes acting hurt, and then when they single cover him he's gone. That game he came back during Halloween was so funny, the DBs were basically leaving him alone. He would do a route hit his turning blinker and then go left or right, slowest thing ever.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra
citti34
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TTTBone » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:35 pm

Personally, I don't believe he's anywhere near 100%; but Moss at 80 or 90% is as good as most WRs in the league. I don't know if his route running and quickness will be up to speed, but he's got the size, hands, and leaping ability to make up for lack of speed and cutting ability. I wouldn't pencil him in as a #1 this week, but he makes a very good #2, and a great #3 WR.
Vikings need to spark their offense, and their season, and I wouldn't be surprised if Moss is still a bit more slowed than Tice (liar) is letting on.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk