Best Buy Football - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best Buy Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

Best Buy Football

Postby This Guy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:58 pm

Anyone else have trouble with the BestBuy Fanball web site? I had a great roster this week and I'm worried the site was hacked.

After Thursday, I had 4 players complete adding up to 179 points (Manning, Harrison x2, Julius Jones, and Bears defense). Amazing start, so I think I had to be in first place. I logged in yesterday to try and change some 8 remaining players, but I got errors saying I couldn't because the players were locked. Very unusual. Then I logged in today, and everything has changed! Half of my team showed up as "Select a player" as if I never picked anyone (including two players who were locked yesterday)! Some other positions had players that I never picked. My x2 was moved. And worse (and the part that's VERY strange) is that I have two records locked with NO player selected in them. At least these would be "Select a player" if I never submitted picks, but it also makes me think something happened to the site.

Anyone else see behavior like this before??? I'm really worried because after getting 179 with 8 players to go, I really think I could win a nice prize.
This Guy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby citti34 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:33 pm

I haven't had any problems, and I just was on the site a few minutes ago. I think a lot of people tagged Manning, I did. Hopefully all goes well.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra
citti34
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chopper » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:06 pm

Second thread this week about problems at Best Buy. I haven't had any. I tried again now to swap players and did it with no trouble. The only players on my roster locked are Wayne (great) and Julie.

Best Buy Problems
“The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time.”
Vince Lombardi
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk