JJ
Marvin

Moulds
Lelie
McCareins
McMichael
Kaeding
Washington

The guys in bold just KILLED me. I've never seen anything like that before. I scored the 2nd-most point EVER in our league and lost. It's so sickening, I'm physically ill. :-t
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gatorman1122 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:20 am

Hold on, let me grab some cheese to complement your whine. :-D
As for how you feel, try experiencing that kind of close loss for 4 weeks in a row.
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:37 am

You're an idiot. This IS a fantasy football forum...you know, the kind where you talk about fantasy football. Are you trying to tell me you scored the 2nd-most points in your league ALL YEAR (not just this week) and still lost? The team I went up against this week absolutely exploded and I just wanted to see if anyone else actually played another team even remotely close to that good. If you're not going to contribute anything to the thread, don't bother to post. I've seen a bunch of your posts with this same crap. I'm starting to think you're really Brutally Huge. I'll at least give you credit for that brilliant attempt at original humor. :-?
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Postby andus » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:41 am

FF Newbie wrote:You're an idiot. This IS a fantasy football forum...you know, the kind where you talk about fantasy football. Are you trying to tell me you scored the 2nd-most points in your league ALL YEAR (not just this week) and still lost? The team I went up against this week absolutely exploded and I just wanted to see if anyone else actually played another team even remotely close to that good. If you're not going to contribute anything to the thread, don't bother to post. I've seen a bunch of your posts with this same crap. I'm starting to think you're really Brutally Huge. I'll at least give you credit for that brilliant attempt at original humor. :-?

Lighten up, Francis.

And yes, it's happened to the best of us. Try suffering in silence.
andus
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:03 am

This forum is called Game commentary, cheering, and venting. It's half of what this forum is here for, so I'm not sure where people are getting off bringing up all this mess about whining and whatnot.

I've been a victim as many have out there of bad FF luck this year, but scoring the second most points all season only to lose to the person scoring the most points all season takes the cake. That one hurts. How close was it?
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:14 am

Lighten up guys. I dont think gatorman was being too serious when he made those comments. Either way, cant we all just get along? :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:47 am

ahhh, hes pissed that his solid a$$ team bit the dust...so what

i would be too with a roster like that. And reviewing the matchup ahead of time and counting my eggs.

I would never expect to lose with a team like that.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby mclellan83 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:10 am

I don't think I beat that, but I had 4 of my bench players outscore my entire starting roster by like 20.
QB(1): Hasselbeck and McNair
RB(2): McAllister, Arrington, and Dayne
WR(3): R. Moss, Boldin, A. Johnson, Calico, A. Bryant, Warrick, Robinson, S. Parker, and Givens
TE(1): L.J. Smith, McMichael, and Troupe
D(1): Min
K(1): Janikowski
mclellan83
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:41 pm

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. This was about 1/3 venting and 2/3 asking if anyone else played 4 of the top-5 players for the entire week, so I wasn't sure which forum to post it on and it's questionable whether it even should have been moved. I'm still a lock for the playoffs, so I'm not even that terribly upset. I'm more interested in seeing if anyone else went up against a team like that. I NEVER expected 11 TDs and 650 yards from 4 guys. That's just amazing. 8-o
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:44 pm

By the way, I lost 215 to 200. I was 1 decent TD pass from Plummer to Smith away. What makes it worse is that the team I played against is the lowest-scoring team in our league for the year! To give you some perspective on our league's scoring, he scored 100 and 105 the past two weeks.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting