Barlow news, Does anyone care? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Barlow news, Does anyone care?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Barlow news, Does anyone care?

Postby Keyser_WV » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:29 pm

Thought I would post this so the Barlow bashers could have a field day.

Unfortunately for me I may have to start him in week 14 if Holmes is back. I am one of the people hoping that Priest is done because I picked up Blaylock.

Blaylock splitting carries is still better than Barlow.

From Fanball.com

49ers' head coach Dennis Erickson said Monday that running back Kevan Barlow will start on Sunday against the Rams, according to the Mercury News. Barlow has been losing carries to backup Maurice Hicks over the last two weeks, but Erickson intends to stick with Barlow, who seems to be growing frustrated with his lack of playing time. Barlow told the Mercury News on Monday that he lacks the freedom in the offense he had a year ago when he rushed for 1,024 yards as a part-time player. He said he simply runs where he is told to run "because if I don't do what the coaches tell me to do, I'm not coachable." Barlow had nine carries for 20 yards in Sunday's loss to the Dolphins.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Barlow news, Does anyone care?

Postby Goatwhacker » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:33 pm

Keyser_WV wrote: He said he simply runs where he is told to run "because if I don't do what the coaches tell me to do, I'm not coachable." .

What a frickin moron, if he wants to figure out his problems he should go look in the mirror. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to bash Barlow.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Teck » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:33 pm

No I don't think anyone really cares lol he's one of the biggest flops for sure this season, and it really really really pissed me off because I draft early.. and uh yeah. about 3 teams got him, and about 3 teams droped him mid season.. The team just sucks plain and simple nothing could help them really right now.
Thanks Wicked for the sig!
Teck
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Postby The_Commish » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:39 pm

16-team league and any starting RB is precious, but I've started him for 12 weeks now....

I no longer care. He can ride the bench. I'll go pick up a Kick Returner eligible at RB before I start him again.
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk