Whats everyone's fav fast food restaurant? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Whats everyone's fav fast food restaurant?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:02 am

J2thez929 wrote:
Flux wrote:My top 4 are

Wendys
Arbys
Subway
W.G. Grinders

I used to be OBSESSED w/ Chipotle, then I found this http://chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

put in what you normally get and be disgusted :~(

only been back once since :-t

Man Flux... You've just ruined one of my fav meals. I guess some things are better left to the unknown. haha

sorry about that :-b

It was one of my favorite meals too. I used to get it like twice a week. Not only is the fat amount ridiculous, but the sodium is even worse. Wowzers
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Turnip » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:19 pm

Someone said Checkers, I haven't seen one of those in a while but man they did have the best fries (like central park) and banana milkshakes. I'm gonna have to go with Bojangles though, since I haven't seen a Checkers in a while.
Turnip
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:29 pm

I like Wendys, Taco Bell, and Chick-fil-a...Those are mine!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jimskins28 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:13 pm

when i lived san diego i loved jack in the box
thanx snipershot. We miss you #21
jimskins28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:20 pm

these are my favorite fast food places...I included some pros and cons about each

wendys-best fries, but always has a bad smell

burger king-best chicken and hershey's pies, but always has a big as hell line, at least the one near me does

mcdonalds- mcflurries absolutely rule. but everything McDonalds sells is unhealthy. even the salad dressings.

subway-a nice change of pace from other fast food places. but actually, unlike many other posters on this topic, I get tired of subway's food really fast.

and I know starbucks isn't really fast food, but I go there just as much as any of the above places, so:

starbucks-frappucinos absolutely kick ass. caramel, vanilla bean, mocha, they all rule. just too expensive for my wallet.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby tman570 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:33 am

Mcdonalds fries are the best hands down. Thier sandwiches are not so great but a quarter pounder with cheese meal always hits the spot, somtimes ill even go double quarte pounder.....

Quiznos is great but 8 bucks for a meal - come on.
tman570
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Demented Avenger » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:51 am

Carls' Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are the only fast food I've eaten for the last 10 years. So good...

Does anybody remember the McRib from McDonalds? That was good...
"The signature"
Demented Avenger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LBJackal » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:46 am

joshyboy72 wrote:and I know starbucks isn't really fast food, but I go there just as much as any of the above places, so:

starbucks-frappucinos absolutely kick ass. caramel, vanilla bean, mocha, they all rule. just too expensive for my wallet.

You're one of those, eh? We call them metrosexuals here in Toronto. Y'know the type; they get manicures, wear turtlenecks, watch fashion shows for the clothes as opposed to the women, and they pretend to like football :-D Just messin with ya, I'm sure you've only had a couple manicures in your life.

As for coffee - I can't imagine spending more than $1.20 for one. Those half-caf-moca-choca-frappa-lappa-ding-dongs aren't for me. I'll have a double double, thank you.
"This country was built on immigrants. We need them. Without them, who would train our tigers and kick our extra points?"

-Homer Simpson
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

McRib

Postby joejlitz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Demented Avenger wrote:Carls' Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are the only fast food I've eaten for the last 10 years. So good...

The McRib is back in my part of town! So goooood...
What a great mix of pork parts, BBQ sauce, and pickles. :-L

You know, the McRib has a bit of a cult following. People can't wait for it to show up in their town again. They actually road trip to go get it. Check out this McRib Locator:
http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

People post when they have a McRib sighting so others can go get it.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Re: McRib

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 am

joejlitz wrote:
Demented Avenger wrote:Carls' Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers are the only fast food I've eaten for the last 10 years. So good...

The McRib is back in my part of town! So goooood...
What a great mix of pork parts, BBQ sauce, and pickles. :-L

You know, the McRib has a bit of a cult following. People can't wait for it to show up in their town again. They actually road trip to go get it. Check out this McRib Locator:
http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

People post when they have a McRib sighting so others can go get it.

yeah it got a limited national rollout...i got one the other day after a night of drinking...it wasnt as good as i remembered
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk