WEEK 13 PBC: Bungles @ Baltimore - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WEEK 13 PBC: Bungles @ Baltimore

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Ben_ffc » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:11 pm

yeah. there are a lot of bengal fans on this site. i'm one of 'em, and i'm in.

ravens, you're still the browns. we have no love for your silly, little franchise. the bengals will romp this sunday.

b
yeah...yes
Ben_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:16 pm

yeah baby!!!

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby warrick95 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:49 pm

Bring it Raven fans...I'm in, too.

Whodeywhodeywhodeywhodeywhodeywhodeywhodey!

Btw, can you believe that I'm getting NE/CLE here in VA instead of Baltimore/Cincy? I mean, Baltimore is one of my regional teams that was on a LOT earlier this year. Now all I get are the stupid Skins and an array of other games. :-t
"The son of Bobby Bowden once again proved he's as predictable as a Julia Roberts' movie.

And upon further review, just as sappy, too."
-Naples Daily News
warrick95
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Trying to clog the leaky Bengals defense with plastic putty...

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:03 am

warrick95 wrote:Bring it Raven fans...I'm in, too.

Btw, can you believe that I'm getting NE/CLE here in VA instead of Baltimore/Cincy? I mean, Baltimore is one of my regional teams that was on a LOT earlier this year. Now all I get are the stupid Skins and an array of other games. :-t

at least you dont have to sit thru the niners games almost every week...they are only fun to watch if you have a fantasy player AGAINST them!
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:32 pm

What is a paperbag challenge? lol im a newbie to this board so yea
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:39 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:What is a paperbag challenge? lol im a newbie to this board so yea

paperbag challenge is a weekly thing for supporting your team...in your instance i would say like the vikings, so you would go to the topic for paper bag challenge minnesota @ chicago and say you want to be in the challenge. if the vikings lose, then you would have to change the avatar under your name to one like i have , but with a vikings logo on it, for 1 week...if the vikings win, you get bragging rights. pretty simple, and fun!
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:43 pm

Oh lol ok
I thought it was like some mini fantasy league or something
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Elf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:07 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
warrick95 wrote:Bring it Raven fans...I'm in, too.

at least you dont have to sit thru the niners games almost every week...they are only fun to watch if you have a fantasy player AGAINST them!

I hated CBS last week for skipping the last 3 minutes of KC vs. SD in favor of Miami vs. SF. Why would you skip an exciting game going down to the wire for the first few minutes of Draft Bowl '05?!?

Ben wrote:ravens, you're still the browns. we have no love for your silly, little franchise. the bengals will romp this sunday.

Too bad it took 58 points to beat "those browns", which is alot less than you'll get "these browns". I'm in too. "These browns" will dominate against Johnson & Johnson. ;-D
Elf
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:30 pm

close game at half boys...the ravens up only 6-3. im still waiting for my defensive td ( since i obviously know the offense cant get one) we will see...i really hope i get to take this bag off!!
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:03 pm

ahhh...finally, got a defensive TD as predicted ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting