Cowgirls/Seachickens PBC - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Cowgirls/Seachickens PBC

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Nilmerf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:05 pm

Justifiable_Sin wrote:....even got to see my sister and her husband on a MNF fan close-up shot .........for those of you with "elephant-like memories" ....she was the bony white chick standing next to the rather large latino Cowboy fan (complete with ten gallon hat) ...about 20 minutes into the game

Haha! I actually remember the latino Cowboy fan, no joke! They showed him a couple times I think. And ironically enough, my family symbol is the elephant, and we're known for having good memories..

It was a good game. Hasselbeck REALLY outperformed Vinny, the Seattle secondary REALLY outperformed the Dallas secondary, yet they still lost. I didn't see many dropped passes either! (except for Engram's drop on the last second hail mary) Being able to run and stop the run is still the number one priority in football. And calling fair catch on an onside kick.. that should be a priority too.. idiots.

Seattle should have won, but that's football for you. With their schedule compared to the Rams, they'll be lucky to sneak into a wild card spot..

There's always next year? Except the Seahawks will blow next year without Alexander. They MUST sign him and Walter Jones. I'm beginning to come around on Hasselbeck too. I don't see how there is cap room though. Wistrom got too much money.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting