Morton vs. Alexander???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Morton vs. Alexander????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Morton vs. Alexander????

Postby Bernie7 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:12 pm

I have J.MOrton on my team. Is it time to cut him loose. I could pick up d.Alexander on waivers
Bernie7
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Miss Otis » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:27 pm

Well, I had Morton too, but I droped him this week. I picked up C. Conway off waivers and feel I came off quite well. A lot of people are saying it's too soon to drop Morton, that he will turn it around--but with T. Green struggling and some tempting, young, exciting WR on the waiver wire--I'd go for it (or at least I did--and I must tell you I am a rookie :-) ) Are Driver or Branch available to you?
Miss Otis
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:01 am

Give Johnnie a chance,it's only week 2,or at least find a WR better than Alexander.He is right now a 3rd reciever.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SolarfluX » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:05 am

Green sucks and so does Morton. Don't waste your time with either until they prove themselves.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:08 am

I mean week 3...OOPS! O:-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:15 am

Morton has always had solid #'s despite playin' in Detroit.Green may suck,but don't blame Morton.Could it be that in all those years in Detroit,maybe he burnt the Bears???More than once i'm sure!I am detecting repressed animosity.hahaha.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SolarfluX » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:41 am

LOL... Nah, Morton didn't do anything vs. Da Bears, because I don't even remember him as being on the Lions.

I had Green last year and he cost me many games. Morton cost me my first week, and I quickly benched him so that he wouldn't do it again. I cut him from a few of my teams last week and this week. I also heard that he is not a TD guy, but merely a possession receiver. With Kennison and Dante Hall coming on strong and with Gonzalez and Holmes being huge offensive factors, I see Morton as a MAJOR bust...

It could change, but that is about as likely as the Texans making the playoffs.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk