QB Trade help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

QB Trade help

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB Trade help

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:08 pm

I haVE bLEDSOE AND i HAVE been offered garcia for him. I already have owens but I am unsure if garcia will pickup the pace and if bledsoe would continue his current crisp form. PLEASE HELP. I also have moulds if that affects anything.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:46 pm

DO THAT TRADE! that is a perfect example of selling high, buying low.

this year at the beggining of my baseball league i traded jim edmonds and pedro astacio for albert pujols and barry zito when barry and pujols were struggling. for all u baseball guys that seems like crazy talk now. im playing for the league championship as we speak...
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby ssmith7289 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:55 pm

terpfan, while that was a good trade for you it also says that you were in a league with people of little or no intelligence

I personally would trade Garcia straight up for Bledsoe because Garcia has been the #1 ranked QB for 2 straight years, and Bledsoe has been sacked like 9 times already, thats not a good statistic, take the trade bro
If you knew there was no tomorrow, how would you play today?
ssmith7289
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Settle Down People

Postby boojee » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:15 pm

I can not remember a year when FFers and other sports fans have panicked and written great teams off so early. My beloved Florida Gators are a prime example. Two weeks ago Grossman was the frotn runner for the heisman and the Gators were favored over the Canes. Now all of a sudden, everyone in the press is saying the gators are going to lose 4 games.

Example 2) Shaun Alexander was traded in my league for a bunch of mediocre late rounders. Boggles my mind.

That said...

For God's sake man do the trade. Players are going to have off weeks. Do you really think that Garcia is a worse fantasy player now than he was 2 weeks ago?
boojee
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:18 pm

thanks guys. I was leaning towards doing it but was unsure because everyone is predicting bledoe to break out as top 5 QB. Thanks for the help and i will take the trade.

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk