WR help please--must win this weekend - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WR help please--must win this weekend

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR help please--must win this weekend

Postby Dutchdawg » Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:02 pm

Okay, we have a FF league at the office and I play the guy everyone hates. He is 0-2, so I must win. Most of my lineup is set, but I have choices to make at WR (we play 2--NFL.com).

I have been starting Torry Holt (drafted) and Deion Branch (FA pickup). Branch has been awesome, Holt has been okay, but consistent.

I have also picked up Chris Chambers and Donald Driver. The thought crossed my mind to start either Chambers or Driver. Driver is going up against Detroit which made even Peete and the Panthers look great. Should I do it? If I do, should I bench Holt or Branch (or both and start Chambes and Driver)?

BTW, I am going up against Manning as QB, so there is no option to blunt his passing with a Colts WR.

Thanks in advance
Dutchdawg

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby SolarfluX » Sat Sep 21, 2002 1:31 am

Now this is a tough question... I think whomever you choose will have good games this weekend.

Holt is a ? because they're playing the Bucs, but then they give up LOTS of passing yards. This is be a make-or-break week for the Rams' season.

Driver has a chance to score in the first half, but after the Packers get a big lead, it'll be Mealey-time down the stretch... Glenn is showing signs of life and Walker is coming on a little bit.

Branch is playing against a pathetic KC defense, and Brady likes him a lot.

Chambers is a good play because typically Jets/Fins games are barn burners.

Holt and Chambers, then Branch, then Driver.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk