Is Anyone Winning Every League They Are In? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is Anyone Winning Every League They Are In?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BrutallyHuge » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:43 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
husker_fanatic wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:I'm in 14 leagues and I'll make the playoffs in every one.

your kidding me, 14 leagues?!?!?! isnt it hard to keep up with every league?

Kidding is what BH excels in. ;-)

I am truly in 6 leagues. 5 free Yahoo ones and 1 money Sportsline league. I'm 8-5 in CBS, but will need some help (and a win) to make the playoffs. My team is pretty good, but inconsistent.

I will make the playoffs in 2 of the 4 Yahoo leagues without a doubt. I'm still up in the air about the 5th. One league I'm in last place! HUGE bust roster...check this draft out:

1. Deuce McAllister
2. Domanick Davis
3. Chad Johnson
4. Santana Moss
5. Peerless Price
6. Chad Pennington
7. Chris Brown
8. Donte Stallworth

Later rounds I drafted Gannon, Warrick, etc. I hit the bust jackpot!
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 204BC » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:38 pm

I'm in two leagues and in second place in both of them. I have a chance to take first in both this week. I am now one win behind first place in each league, and I happen to be playing the first place team in both leagues this week. Each one is a 10 team league.

In the first league, my team has more points scored than any other team by far (I have P. Manning and a host of other studs), but have somehow managed to lose two games. The team ahead of me in that league has the second fewest points scored out of ten teams. In other words, he's gotten lucky. I hope to put an end to that luck this week. Our head to head record would be 1-1 (yes, he beat me earlier in the year), but I would have the next tie breaker as I have outscored him by more than 200 points this year. (100 pts in this league for one week is a lot)

In the second league, I do not have as many points as the team in first (this time, he has P. Manning and a host of studs), and he has now won his last 8 games in a row, however, I was the last one to beat him and I have scored more points than him in 3 of the 4 last weeks (Peyton's performance vs Detroit was a little too much to overcome, I'm glad I didn't play him that week). If I can beat him this week, our head to head record would be 2-0 in my favor, giving me first place.

If I pull off the sweep this week, Then I head into the playoffs in first place in both leagues. I won both of them last year and now I must defend my titles.
204BC
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:47 pm

In one of my leagues I'm 11-1 (didn't play week 1) and I'm on and 11 game wining streak (lost the first game, won all the others)
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Osk » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:05 am

i'm in 4 leagues..

in 1, i barely missed the playoffs (i was next in line).. first time ever that i've missed a playoffs. stupid barlow!

in 2 of them, i won the 1st round of the playoffs this week.. in both, by a huge margin..

in my last league, i'm in 3rd place, and i have the most points heading into the playoffs..

i have heap in all the leagues, so as good as my teams have been, they are even better now! i should win at least 1 of the 3 leagues.. hopefully 2.. we'll see.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)

Postby Pete123444 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:22 am

i'm in 12 leagues.made the playoffs in 11. but i took a beating this weekend. lost in 5 of those playoff games.
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk