Levens, Mason, or Price??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Levens, Mason, or Price???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Levens, Mason, or Price???

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:25 pm

I got one position left to fill for this weekend. I'm starting Edgerrin James, Randy Moss, and I'm fairly certain about starting Qadry Ismail since Indy going against the Texans. Price is going against Denver, Mason is playing the Browns but McNair isn't 100%, and lastly Dorsey Levens is not the go to guy on Philly but there playing Dallas. Who do you start?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Postby DraftDodger » Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:18 pm

Price is on fire lately ... and it doesn't make sense to go against a streak until it's run its course. Ismail kind of worries me for reasons I haven't been able to pin down. Perhaps I'm thinking that Harrison will be open all day and Manning won't have to look for Ismail ... or maybe I'm worried that Manning will go with play action stuff instead of challenging the not-so-bad Houston corners. I just have a gut feeling that it's not going to be a banner day for Qadry Ismail (who has played above himself for 2 games all ready). That being the case, I would lean towards Price (who's hot) & Mason (who has played very well against Cleveland in their last 2 games).
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk