Commish Problem-Gone too far? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Commish Problem-Gone too far?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Goatwhacker » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:40 pm

I think this whole thread is a put-on. No commissioner could be this dumb and I have to wonder about anyone actually willing to stay in this supposed league.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby matmat » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:55 pm

Dude, just quit the league. Find yourself a nice cafe leagut to play with or a different set of friends.
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:11 pm

Just so everyone knows, the commish in my other league (same ppl playing, different commish) decided to lock me out for calling me a "whiner" when I was locked out of the other league. He dropped half of my team, and most of the guys have been picked up by other managers already. I just emailed out my resignation letter, here it is in case you want to read it.

Dear fellow fantasy football players-

Just so everyone knows, because of the recent troubles in both leagues, I've decided to drop out of both leagues. I cannot formally delete my team, so if you guys play me, you'll probably win. In the other league, you guys can take the palyers that Mickey stole from my team, because I cannot get them back. In the future, I will not play any fantasy games with commisioners (like kevin and mickey) that use their roles unfairly and steal from teams. This is a form of cheating, just like how baseball players using steriods is cheating. By using steriods, the outcome of the games is changed because the players become stronger and better. When people steal from a team, the outcome of the games are changed because the stealing was unfair. before I close my statement, I would like to warn the other palyers in our two fantasy leagues that you should not play any fantasy games if these people are the commisioner. If you guys would like me to stay, then I will ask kevin and mickey to put the proper players back on the proper teams, at that they no longer lock teams for simply rejecting a trade (as kevin did), or for no reason at all (as mickey did). I hope that the commisoners of both of these leagues will learn their lesson and think twice about doing something that is wrong in the future. I also hope that the other players in these leagues will learn their lesson in which they should stick up for someone if soemone is abusing their powers and unfairly cheating. Supporting the cheater is the wrong thing to do, and hopefully it will not be done again. I am sorry that I have to do this, but due to the recent events in our fantasy football leagues, I have decided to depart from you guys. I have had a very fun year managing my team, and would love to keep playing if I had the oppurtunity to.

-Mark Rosato
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Bowie » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:25 pm

Bowie wrote:Note: The Screech/nobody likes you comment was just a joke. It seems like you took it that way, but I wanted to make sure.

I take it back. I'm pretty sure now that these guys just don't like you. Next thing you know they're going to pants you during study hall.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby shpuck » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:12 pm

Atog wrote:
big shot wrote:grow some balls and punch him in the face

...would be hard to do if his league was organized over the internet.

You could always forward him your junk mail. That's like hitting someone in the face. ;-D

Just make sure to do it from an e-mail address you don't care about.
shpuck
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The_Commish » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:15 pm

Forwarding someone your junk mail is great.
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:43 pm

more news: I talked to the commish of the first league where I was locked up and he unlocked me, but he took JJ. He made a deal in my other league with the other commish that locked me up that he wsa gonna be locked up in the other league until he unlocked me from teh 2nd league and got all my players back. so it all turns out alright, btu I won't be playing with these guys again.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby jdogg_ffc » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:50 pm

Def. not kosher!!!!!!!!!

I suggest persuasion if poss. if not use violence, its a just cause just like Iraq.

PS I doubt if a jury will convict (there is a lot of FF fanatics out there) I know I would vote for aquital in this case.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

QB-Carr, Leftwich
RB-A. Green, C. Brown, S. Jackson, J. Jones, Chester Taylor
WR-Bruce, Walker, Lelie
Te-Gonzo
K-J. Brown
D-Seattle, Bucs

4th qtr. team
McNabb, Brett Farve
S. Alexander, A. Green, Mcallister, McGahee
Tory Holt, A. Johnson, D. Driver, C. Johnson
TE-McMichael
K-Elam
D. New England , Colts
First the Shock, then the Pistons can the Lions be next?

Well maybe next yr.

PS I didn't lose a paper bag challenge but somehow as a Lion's fan it just feels right.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby canned fuego » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:41 am

your league sucks on so many levels I really dont even feel its necessary to explain it. just dont play with them anymore. FF is fun when you play with others that understand the spirit of the game.
canned fuego
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby AGENT » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:47 am

Kensat30 wrote:Go have sex with his girlfriend, sister, and mother, in that order. And take pictures.

:-? Not a bad idea at all
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk