Vick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Atlanta Falcons

Vick

Moderator: Football Moderators

Vick

Postby Homeless » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:07 pm

Michael Vick's last game of the 2002 season was at the Pro Bowl. And, it appears he has only gotten better since then. In Atlanta's first preseason game, Vick was nearly flawless, completing six of seven passes including a 43-yarder to Brian Finneran. Vick also ran one time for nine yards.

We've always known that Vick can run, but the improvement in his passing game has been startling. Tip of the hat to Vick for continuing to work on the weaknesses in his game.

Anyone who watched the first quarter of that game cant help but be impressed with Vick and the Falcons offense in general.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby yoda83 » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:51 am

i'm not 100% sure, but wasnt that against the texans?
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Homeless » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:52 am

yoda83 wrote:i'm not 100% sure, but wasnt that against the texans?

No it was vs the Packers and the Falcons first team dominated, boys vs men, the Packers only got into the game after the Falcons took their first team players off the field.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby yoda83 » Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:25 pm

my bad...
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Re: Vick

Postby clownfishboy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:03 am

Homeless wrote:Anyone who watched the first quarter of that game cant help but be impressed with Vick and the Falcons offense in general.

I was there. First team looked like a machine. That pass by Vick was a little underthrown but when you have a tall WR like Finneran, you can throw jump balls like that. Vick and Dunn looked very sharp. I have a feeling this offense will be scoring quite a bit of points. The new fullback looked good too - Lane? - is that his name?
clownfishboy
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:11 pm

clownfishboy wrote:
Homeless wrote:Anyone who watched the first quarter of that game cant help but be impressed with Vick and the Falcons offense in general.

I was there. First team looked like a machine. That pass by Vick was a little underthrown but when you have a tall WR like Finneran, you can throw jump balls like that. Vick and Dunn looked very sharp. I have a feeling this offense will be scoring quite a bit of points. The new fullback looked good too - Lane? - is that his name?

wow...Falcons sucked this year...muah hahahahaha
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Go Vikes » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:32 pm

deftdelivery wrote:
clownfishboy wrote:

wow...Falcons sucked this year...muah hahahahaha

LOL
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Atlanta Falcons