Since there's the best... "WORST TV SHOW PERIOD!" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Since there's the best... "WORST TV SHOW PERIOD!"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LBJackal » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:27 pm

Yeah I forgot about American Idol and Dr. Phil.

BTW whenever I got a sick day from school I was so disappointed that no good shows were ever on during the day. I always ended up watching home improvement shows, I actually found them interesting. Except Bob Vila - something about it I didn't like. Too mainstream I guess, LOL.
"This country was built on immigrants. We need them. Without them, who would train our tigers and kick our extra points?"

-Homer Simpson
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:48 pm

American Idol is really annoying. The only way I will watch that show is if they change is to choosing the next rock band instead of the terrible pop music.

I also dislike MTV's Real World and Road Rules. I dont give a damn about their lives living and/or traveling together! :-t
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:56 pm

I don't mind, Road Rules I think is a alright show. The Road Rules/Real world Challenge I dont mind either. I every single soap.. Also the new wave cartoons suck...I hate more shows I just can' think of them. :-/
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tman570 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:03 am

WNBA games, most of mtvs crap (remember when they acctually showed videos!?), lifetime channel, soaps, and Skin-i-max. No wait cancel that last one. 8-o
tman570
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:20 am

All of those shows from White Broadcasting (The WB) annoy me, as well as all of those MTV shows where people just jump off stuff and intentionally hurt themselves and their parents for their show's popularity.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby LBJackal » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:00 am

VHawk15 wrote:as well as all of those MTV shows where people just jump off stuff and intentionally hurt themselves and their parents for their show's popularity.

I don't mind those. They're idiots, but it's just funny to see that kinda stuff happen to people. I don't get MTV though so I only see them once in a while on the internet, maybe that's why I'm not sick of them.

"See that man in the corner... he wacks off to pictures of dogs." CKY fans will get that one.
"This country was built on immigrants. We need them. Without them, who would train our tigers and kick our extra points?"

-Homer Simpson
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:03 am

VHawk15 wrote:All of those shows from White Broadcasting (The WB) annoy me, as well as all of those MTV shows where people just jump off stuff and intentionally hurt themselves and their parents for their show's popularity.

Good call on the WB - thats just bad. I dont ever remember a show from that channel I actually saw more than once.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Lushcrush » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:09 am

The Apprentice, Survivor and my god ... the saddest show ever - that Gilligans Island Survivor Crapfest. :-t
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:17 pm

I hate Oprah.

I don't watch the show,it may actually be a good show for it's target audience.

Just hate her. :-[
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:39 pm

Dr. Phil
Quack, Quack!
O'Reilly
Hypocrite, Bully, Liar.
The Swan
More sad, or scary?
Jon Edwards - Crossing Over
Manipulating peoples memories of their loved ones. PURE EVIL.

:-t :-t :-t :-t
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk