Since there's the best... "WORST TV SHOW PERIOD!" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Since there's the best... "WORST TV SHOW PERIOD!"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:24 pm

Oh god, forgot about Crossing Over. I saw John Edwards in a local bagel shop a couple of years ago... I just stared at him for a couple of seconds trying to figure out who he was then I realized who it was when he left. I hate that guy.

That new show on MTV sucks... the "Date My Mom" show.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:41 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:That new show on MTV sucks... the "Date My Mom" show.

These words should not be put together. It should be "music videos" on MTV. Where are the videos? VH1 Classic rules. ;-D

Dr. Phil, Oprah, Edwards...all bad.

I like the Gilligan's Island show...but only because of Rachel Hunter and hot Mary Ann Kate. :-] Once they're gone, I am too. :,-(
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:53 pm

Wow, I didn't realize just how much terrible TV there is. I pretty much hate all of the fake reality shows, daytime talk shows, most of the lame sit coms.
But what I hate the most is any of the shows that are created by a network that isnt' true to the network's premise. I don't want to see Pete Rose of Dale Ernhart movies on ESPN, anything that doesn't involve showing a music video on the MTV-VHI type stations. When I think that people are watching these shows...

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby TTTBone » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:25 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:Oh god, forgot about Crossing Over. I saw John Edwards in a local bagel shop a couple of years ago... I just stared at him for a couple of seconds trying to figure out who he was then I realized who it was when he left. I hate that guy.

PURE EVIL. You should've rammed a garlic and sun-dried tomato one down his lying, manipulative gob, until he choked on his lies and begged for air. Complete Bastard.
"Okay... I feel somebody with a "M" in their name, or maybe an "R", they're a family member... they had some emotional issues in their life, they feel they need to talk to you."
Yeah, let's get a little more general. Little Prick has made millions preying on people's emotional pain. As I said, PURE EVIL.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SkinSFan22 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:20 am

Nanny 911

Survivor
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:58 am

A Browns game. :-b
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:31 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:I hate Oprah.
Imma have to agree with this. The only good thing I saw her in was Celebrity death match(amusing show)!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:45 pm

Heh, that show is reallllyyy cheesy. It's hard to explain if you haven't seen the show, but it seems as though everyone on the show has their lines all scritped and they are just... cheesy.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:45 pm

VHawk15 wrote:

but it seems as though everyone on the show has their lines all scritped and they are just... cheesy.
Yeah, that'll happen!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:28 pm

Everything on MTV and WB. Morons at my school are always talking about all the "great shows" on these channels. Mindless idiots, they are. And then they start talking about good movies, at which point I punch a hole in the wall when "A Walk to Remember" comes up. Oh, as for a single TV show, CSI could be the most unrealistic thing ever. When do CSIs do everything from collecting evidence to interrogation, and when do they ever have guns? Never, thats what. And most of the time, the way they find the killer is preposterous. What the real CSI show should be: The crew collects the evidence, documents it, then hands off to detectives and police. Let the credits roll. What CSI does would be similar to Law and Order if the detectives also prosecuted the criminals in court. Speaking of CSI and Law Order, WAY TOO MANY SPINOFFS! Just stop!
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk