Give out your Gameball - Week 14. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Give out your Gameball - Week 14.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby wannabthechamp » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:52 pm

JayM09 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:For real life, I gotta give Darrell Jackson a shoutout. His father died this morning but he came back and played. He came up with several big plays along with his 120 yards and a score.

i gotta go with d-jax as well. what a game he had playing with a heavy heart.

my condolences to his family.

His father died? I thought he had just been diagnosed with cancer this week and was in the hospital. Anyways, still a great performance by him considering the cirumstances.

My game ball goes to Favre, a nice bounce back from last week's ugly game.
wannabthechamp
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Osk » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:28 pm

i gotta give my gameball to my boy TODD HEAP! i kept him in 3 of my leagues week in and week out.. and in the only league i didn't have him in, i traded for him a few weeks ago.. and now, it's paying off! i'm much more confident about winning titles now.. 2 first rounds today, 2 wins.. thanks to heap and company! wooo hoooo ;-D
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:42 pm

Michael Clayton came up big for me.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:14 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and add Portis. Even though Ahman didn't have a huge game, it appears my other RB's (Portis and McGahee( are going to carry me into the playoffs.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that my opponent started Chris Cooley and Droughns.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby se7en15 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:16 am

Gotta give it up for my boyY Domanick Davis! Came thru for me many times this season and has been a major factor in me beating second place guy and ending up with (hopefully) 4th spot.
QB - A. Brooks; B. Volek
RB - A. Green; D. Davis; N. Goings
WR - R. Moss; D. Bennet; D. Patten; S. Moss; T. Houshmandzadeh; Ro. Smith; Ro. Williams
TE - T. Heap; J. Witten
K - Vinatieri
D - Philly; ATL
se7en15
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Bukoski77 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:16 am

Fantasy wise T.J. Duckett. 4TD games bye a RB are few and far between.

Non-Fantasy wise. Troy Brown, one of many among selveral unselfish players as he goes over to the defense and makes a crucial interception against my Bengals.
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:21 am

VHawk15 wrote:For real life, I gotta give Darrell Jackson a shoutout. His father died this morning but he came back and played. He came up with several big plays along with his 120 yards and a score.

For fantasy, I gotta give it to Willis McGahee once again. I have him in both my money leagues, so 100+ total yards with 2 TD's is nice.

Absolutely agree with ya Ken! Darrell had an amazing game when u take in everything he is going through. Big props to DJax ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 1crzydmnd » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:35 am

Buffalo D! They are playing crazy.
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby OldManRiver » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:45 am

Mine goes to everyone in the forum that told me to start griese this week over bledsoe...outscore peyton and helped me defeat the #1 seed in the playoffs, hopefully he can do it again when i face off against the Culpepper/Moss team next week
OldManRiver
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:50 am

Duckett. His inconsistency makes him an awfully frustrating player to own, but you have to love weeks like this.

Good call on Troy Brown, too.

And congrats on the big win, OldManRiver! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk