Thank you, Arizona defense. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Thank you, Arizona defense.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thank you, Arizona defense.

Postby Spokes » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:21 am

Thank you FOR COSTING ME A PLAYOFF SPOT!!! I came to this site Sunday morning and asked which D should I start for week 14, AZ's vs. San Fran, Denver vs. Miami or Indy vs. Hou. Well, almost every person here said go with Arizona and I couldn't really disagree. And then, to see them let KEN DORSEY THROW ALL OVER THEM, YOU GUYS ARE GUTLESS!!! IT'S FREAKING KEN DORSEY!! AND THAT SAN FRAN O-LINE!!! AND YOU STILL COULDN'T STOP IT???? This may sound like a scapegoat accusation, but because of you, I AM GOING TO MISS OUT ON THE PLAYOFFS! If I had played Denver, I'd be up 7 points right now in my matchup. If I had played Indy, I'd be up 12. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll have to settle that I lost a matchup by 9 FREAKING YARDS (.84)!!! This will be the 4th time this year that I have lost a matchup by less than 6 points and the second time I'll have lost a matchup by less than 1! ONE POINT!!! DAMN YOU!!!
Best lyric ever: "You shouldn't throw stones in you live in a glass house and if you gotta glass jaw, you should watch yo' mouth...'cause I break yo' face!"
Spokes
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Atog » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:50 pm

yep, they lost it for me too. Thankfully my brother's team came through for me and knocked out the competition. I got the #4 spot! :D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby drinklime » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:32 pm

yea, the games i played Arizona defense they got burned. Just cant count on such a crappy team.
drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby gatorman1122 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:46 pm

AZ's vs. San Fran, Denver vs. Miami or Indy vs. Hou

For crying out loud, why'd you start Ariz D over Denver D? Denver D is proven and has been solid all year long while Zona D is streaky. Jay Feely is guaranteed to throw a few picks per game. Any D starting against Miami this year has been almost top 5 all the time.
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting