Monday night comebacks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Monday night comebacks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Monday night comebacks

Postby junkieboy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:53 am

My friends and I gathered last night to watch the game thinking only I had a real chance to advance into the second round of our plyoffs, needing 20 points from mason and green, which I didn't get till that volek to mason touchdown. However the crazy comeback was my firend needed 51 points from tony G and billy volek and we all thought he was dead in the water and he pulled it off. The opass from volek to mason late in the game put us bith into the second round.

What's also crazy was my other friend had Bennett and Blaylock, was down 30 points and his opponent had Chris Brown and Larry Johnson going. He actually took the lead in the 3rd quarter with Bennett going crazy and blylock getting a touchdown and Chris borwn on the bench. Then LJ gets a carry to spell Blaylock and takes it to the house TWICE, suffice to say he was done at that point. That was the best most nerve racking game fantasy wise I have ever seen.

Anyone else benefit from that shootout?
junkieboy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby KnightWhoSaysNi » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:21 am

Week 13 I was down by a large margin with Julius Jones and Jason Witten left for Monday night - well, Jones scores 3 touchdowns and I wind up winning by 4 points. That same person I beat week 13 was up by a huge margin coming into Monday night this past week - her opponent had Drew Bennet ... she lost again. Two huge leads erased on Monday night two weeks in a row; this one was the worst, though, because it knocked he out of the playoffs ... tough luck

Ni!

KwsN
KnightWhoSaysNi Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby FFPlayinMoFo » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:22 pm

Week 5 this year I was down 60 heading into Sunday/Monday night. I had Chris Brown and the Ravens DST. I won
FFPlayinMoFo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby ahmadku » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:11 pm

Yesterday morning, I had only 62.00 points to my opponent's 100.20 (our league has fractional points). I had conceded, and starting planning on how to whoop some people in the loser's bracket.

Needless to say, I had Drew Bennett and Tony Gonzalez starting. After that game, 100.60 pts for me and an advancement into the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Best comeback ever!
ahmadku
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk