Merry Christmas To All - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Merry Christmas To All

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:18 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:I realize that a vast majority of you guys are very accepting and decent people, but I must nominate this as quite possibly the gayest thread in the history of this site.

way to give away your age. I hope Santa doesnt give you that little red fire truck you were hoping for this year.

Seriously, youre what, 14 im thinking? Thats fine, but clearly you dont realize that thers nothing gay about wishing others a merry christmas, so you should just not post here.

I, for one, was looking forward to these holidays more than ever, and i hope everyone enjoys them as much as i kno i will.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:22 pm

Have fun! I always enjoy watching the Grannies dipping into the Egg Nog/Booze a little too much. THey reveal funny things bout your paretns unlces and such. gunna be fun! SO yeah Merry Chirstmas and Have a Happy New Year! ;-D B-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:56 pm

look all im saying is that a bunch of guys wishing each other merry christmas seems kinda feminine/gay to me. obviously the majority disagree. its just one guys opinion, relax.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Manja » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:07 pm

Wait a minute... So does that make professional athletes gay when they slap each other's asses?
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby portisfan24 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:26 pm

I plan to give my liver a very extensive workout over the holidays, starting with tonight. Merry Christmas!

PS- disregard anything I may post after 11 est, as I will not be at my usual very high intellectual level. :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:55 pm

portisfan24 wrote:I plan to give my liver a very extensive workout over the holidays, starting with tonight. Merry Christmas!

PS- disregard anything I may post after 11 est, as I will not be at my usual very high intellectual level. :-b

Wait a minute...didn't you mention you were 17 in a post? :-b :-b You sly pooch.
Last edited by joshyboy72 on Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby TTTBone » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:00 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:I realize that a vast majority of you guys are very accepting and decent people, but I must nominate this as quite possibly the gayest thread in the history of this site.

If you think wishing people "Happy Holidays, Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, etc." is "gay", you sir, probably have some repressed sexual issues you need to deal with.
Off to the therapist with you! :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:17 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:look all im saying is that a bunch of guys wishing each other merry christmas seems kinda feminine/gay to me.

:-?
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:36 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:I plan to give my liver a very extensive workout over the holidays, starting with tonight. Merry Christmas!

Wait a minute...didn't you mention you were 17 in a post? :-b :-b You sly pooch.

haha ya but drinking age in BC is 19. so its not that bad. :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:50 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:

haha ya but drinking age in BC is 19. so its not that bad. :-b

same deal in ontario, and after tonite im gonna be 3 for 3! (starting with friday nite)

I love the holidays for soo many reasons.
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk