Send the Chiefs D to Jack Frost league.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Send the Chiefs D to Jack Frost league....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Send the Chiefs D to Jack Frost league....

Postby black_hawk8888 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:33 pm

....They could make my little brothers look like Montana and Rice. Freaking Volek and Bennet??? You have to be kidding me. There is no justice in this world and not enough expletives to describe the pathetic nature of KC defense. I wonder how many ff teams are in the playoffs because of Drew Bennet? Time to start sacrificing small animals to the football gods for next week. I am looking for opinions on skill players in the NFL. Is it possible that most WRs could do what Bennet did provided the following:

-starting
-playing KC
-getting thrown to on at least 50% of all the passing plays

Or are the great WRs exceptionally talented and all 2nd and 3rd WRs not as good? I'm just wondering if every 2nd and 3rd WR would dominate given the amount of throws that guys like Bennet, Muhsin Muhammad, Reggie Wayne, Ronald Curry, etc. Seems like these guys all blow up now that they get lots of throws. Opinions?
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting