So...how many 100 yrd rushers has Baltimore allowed? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So...how many 100 yrd rushers has Baltimore allowed?

Moderator: Football Moderators

So...how many 100 yrd rushers has Baltimore allowed?

Postby oldbutdeadlyone » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:01 am

I stilling stewing about starting James over Pittman....this is a crucial game this week...

So....does anyone know how many 100 yard rushers that Balt's D has allowed?

Kev

BTW- My RBs are Edge / LT2 / Pittman / K Jones
oldbutdeadlyone
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby strats36 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:26 am

Three.

Priest 125+2TDs
C. Martin 119+2TDs
C. Dillon 123+1TD
ImageImageImage
strats36
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby killiansjmd » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:48 am

Pittman is a great start this week agaisnt the Saints defense.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:19 pm

Now is not the time to sit your studs.

Baltimore D can be run on and Edge has the talent to do so. Especially considering Indianapolis is the one team in the league that you CANNOT put 8 men in the box on in any situation whatsoever or they will torch you.

I remember reading a statline earlier in the week that showed Edge has scored a TD in every game he's played against low points allowed defenses. He's played several teams that have allowed 10 or less touchdowns on the ground and he scored in every game. Baltimore has allowed 7 rushing TDs all year I believe, so the stats don't look so good, but you still don't bench a guy like Edge. Look what Priest did to them earlier in the year... If you played the matchup in that one and started Jamal Lewis over Priest, you lost out bigtime.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby oldbutdeadlyone » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:06 pm

Kensat30 wrote:Now is not the time to sit your studs.

Baltimore D can be run on and Edge has the talent to do so. Especially considering Indianapolis is the one team in the league that you CANNOT put 8 men in the box on in any situation whatsoever or they will torch you.

I remember reading a statline earlier in the week that showed Edge has scored a TD in every game he's played against low points allowed defenses. He's played several teams that have allowed 10 or less touchdowns on the ground and he scored in every game. Baltimore has allowed 7 rushing TDs all year I believe, so the stats don't look so good, but you still don't bench a guy like Edge. Look what Priest did to them earlier in the year... If you played the matchup in that one and started Jamal Lewis over Priest, you lost out bigtime.

Yes this has happened once this year....Pittman blew up one game...but all other games he has been pretty average...

I am going to start Edge...I have my mind made up....

He was a big part of getting me where I am now anyway!

Kev
oldbutdeadlyone
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk