Help!! My Team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Help!! My Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help!! My Team

Postby Porkchop12345 » Fri Aug 16, 2002 3:11 am

What do you think of my team. I dont know much about the players, and this is my first time doing fantasy football so I could use the help.

QB - Jeff Garcia
WR - Wayne Chrebet
WR - Kennan McCardell
WR - D'Wayne Bates
RB - Michael Bennet
RB - Warrick Dunn
TE - Jeremy Shockey
Bench(WR) - Bill Schroeder
Bench(QB) - Jake Plummer
Bench(RB) - James Stewart
Bench(RB) - Thomas Jones
K - Adam Vinatieri
D - Champ Baily
D- Jeremiah Trotter
D- Marvcus Patton
Bench(D) - Donnie Edwards

Santana Moss, and Stacey Mack are still available and I heard they might be good. Should I drop sombody for them and if so who?

Thanks
Aaron
Porkchop12345

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:57 am

Garcia is one of the three best QBs available, your defensive players are some of the best but defensive players rarely produce points on a regular basis.

Shockey is a highly regarded rookie and might have the skills but often young TEs struggle in their first season, still, some think Shockey might prove otherwise.

Your WRs and RBs are solid but not great. Schroeder might be a better starter than Bates or Cardell. S. Moss is about the same concerning production. Maybe you can trade two of your RB/WRs for a top RB.

Try having a look at our top100 under "Cheat Sheets" for short comments on players.

I don't think you'll win your league but you won't finish last either, which isn't that bad for a fantasy rookie!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dabears » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:17 pm

;-D I agree with "CWebb" here. You need to beef up the RB or WR spots. Other than that I think the thing that will make your team go anywhere is Garcia, but still, you did better than me in my first draft last year. ;-D
Dabears
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk