WHo to aquire? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHo to aquire?

Moderator: Football Moderators

WHo to aquire?

Postby Invictus06 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:01 pm

I'm looking to add a little more depth to a back field that consist of Priest Holems, Garrison Hearst, Jamal Lewis, Lamar Smith and Dorsey Levens. I know Dorsey is spliting carries with 2 other backs. I'm thinkin about dropping Levens and picking up Mike Anderson. I know he's in the same situation but it seems as if Denver gives him more touches than Philly gives Levens. Also if Levens did not break that 47yd TD (that does not impress me) against the Redskins on MondayNight (in garbage time) he would have finished with about 6 touches for 38 yd. Give me some feedback.
Invictus06

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:11 pm

Get Anderson,he's getting the most action in the Denver backfield & he's probably gonna eventually be their starter,not splittin' carries 3-ways.Anderson has far more upside than Levens who's already on your team.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SiouxCitySavages » Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:23 pm

Picking up Anderson is just as big a gamble as dropping Levens. Anderson will continue to split time in Denver. I'd keep levens and hope for an injury to Staley.
You wont get anymore production outta Anderson than Levens. As a matter of fact, Anderson has not had more than 10 carries in any game yet, and he probably wont.
Levens may just give you 8-10 carries per game, but he will also get you 4-6 catches as well.
SiouxCitySavages
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk