PBC: Saints/Bucs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC: Saints/Bucs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:12 pm

good game guys. enjoy the bag crzy. Woohoooooo with Carolina's loss, if the Saints win their next two games they are automatically in the playoffs. nothing else needs to happen. aahhh life is good :-D :-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 1crzydmnd » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:18 pm

1crzydmnd wrote:Galloway puts us in the lead! Oh yeah! I can feel the bag coming off!

What I meant to say was I feel like I need to grab another bag to put over this one. Ugh. And the Bucs are still not eliminated from the playoffs....but should be.
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby lsufan » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:22 pm

joshyboy72, are you sure about our playoff chances? If the saints win the next two games they are in the playoff? Do they need some type of help to get in?
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:38 pm

LSUFAN wrote:joshyboy72, are you sure about our playoff chances? If the saints win the next two games they are in the playoff? Do they need some type of help to get in?

almost positive man. next week vs. atlanta doesn't really matter but the game against Carolina would automatically win them 2nd place in the division if they win making them 8-8. doesn't matter what Carolina does next week. and the Saints beat both St. Louis and Dallas so they would be in over those two. I don't think there's anything else I'm forgetting.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:42 pm

Yep just officially checked an 8-8 record with a win over Carolina (putting them to 7-9 or even 6-10) would secure an NFC wild card spot for the Aints.

:-D :-) :-D ;-D :-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CommissionerBobHope » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:34 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:Yep just officially checked an 8-8 record with a win over Carolina (putting them to 7-9 or even 6-10) would secure an NFC wild card spot for the Aints.

to bad the panthers are gonna win buddy
A penny saved won't buy you anything.
CommissionerBobHope
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:42 pm

CommissionerBobHope wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:Yep just officially checked an 8-8 record with a win over Carolina (putting them to 7-9 or even 6-10) would secure an NFC wild card spot for the Aints.

to bad the panthers are gonna win buddy

okay you're asking for a PBC man...it's on! but not until week 16. }:-)
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting