So will this be the place to be in the offseason? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So will this be the place to be in the offseason?

Moderator: Football Moderators

So will this be the place to be in the offseason?

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:28 pm

Figured I'd ask. I'm sure I could find where everyone was at, but I really wanted to know where I could post the news I hear, find news I hadn't, and talk about all the crazy's that are probably going to happen this year. Hope you guys don't mind a newbie hanging out here this upcoming year. ;-D
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:50 pm

Cafe's open all year, there will always be a few die hards around and news or point of views are always welcome.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:18 pm

Yeah, we figured it would be easier to just keep this place open than to try to evict some of the regulars (like mooch)... :-)

Seriously, though, I always like the offseason here. Mock drafts, rankings, lots of hardcore football talk about every bit of breaking news, no matter how small... It's a blast! :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:28 pm

The offseason is better than the season (here) because thats when we have the worthwhile discussions and predictions rather than the useless ones like "AM I GONNA WIN TONITE?!?!"
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:36 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:The offseason is better than the season (here) because thats when we have the worthwhile discussions and predictions rather than the useless ones like "AM I GONNA WIN TONITE?!?!"

Agreed, I love the offseason and this should be a great one
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:49 pm

Offseason's whats up.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:50 pm

I wasnt here last offseason but I am really looking forward to this offseason. Mocks mocks and more mocks sound great to me! Plus, the conversations should be really interesting!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:46 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:The offseason is better than the season (here) because thats when we have the worthwhile discussions and predictions rather than the useless ones like "AM I GONNA WIN TONITE?!?!"

Agreed 100%. Thank goodness for the cafe, or else I dunno what I'd do in the offseason. I like the offseason here because it involves fewer threads that end up being discussed much more in depth, and they're generally about better topics. More general theory, arguing over rankings, and telling people how crazy they would be to take SA over Portis for 20 pages :-B

Although I'm not looking forward to arguing over the value (or lack their of from my side of the arguement) of drafting a kicker early again. Maybe we'll just have to bump up that 3000 page thread ;).
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Return to Football Talk