Adobe Premiere Pro Installation problem - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Adobe Premiere Pro Installation problem

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tyr » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:23 am

Or try -gasp- buying the software.

I know that that's a pretty foreign concept, but it typically works very well. You get awesome things like "customer support" and "legal ownership" of the software! Awesome!
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:31 am

some people dont have the $700 to buy a copy of adobe premiere pro... and i wonder how many of these people who make sigs paid the $180 for photoshop...
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:05 pm

Tyr wrote:Or try -gasp- buying the software.

I know that that's a pretty foreign concept, but it typically works very well. You get awesome things like "customer support" and "legal ownership" of the software! Awesome!

Your 376 posts of wisdom never cease to amaze. :-b

CKY, I'll shoot you a PM later today if I'm still having problems. Again, thanks for the help.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Tyr » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:11 pm

Your 376 posts of wisdom never cease to amaze.

Yes. How dare some of us disagree with people blatantly flaunting that they have/use pirated software! How dare some of us voice what seems to be a moral minority!

Seriously, if you post on a FANTASY FOOTBALL site for help on illegally installed software, do you expect a huge amount of support? Suprnova is dead, but their forums are still up, and that's what they're for, or one of many thousands of piracy related IRC channels/sites/forums.

Anyways, /yawn.
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:01 pm

Tyr wrote:
Your 376 posts of wisdom never cease to amaze.

Yes. How dare some of us disagree with people blatantly flaunting that they have/use pirated software! How dare some of us voice what seems to be a moral minority!

Seriously, if you post on a FANTASY FOOTBALL site for help on illegally installed software, do you expect a huge amount of support? Suprnova is dead, but their forums are still up, and that's what they're for, or one of many thousands of piracy related IRC channels/sites/forums.

Anyways, /yawn.

Calm down chief - I never said I was expecting a "huge amount of support" - the help guys like defiantart, CKY, and Mercer have given me has been huge. This is not a debate over the ethics of downloading anything...why turn it into it? I'm having a nice time sharing details with some quality members here, and you come along doing nothing but bitch....thanks for adding to the discussion! I'm very glad to be a part of a community that doesn't piss all over your topic by chiming in with off-topic "I need to be heard" posts. So go piss all over somebody elses work -and at least make sure it's on topic. I know you don't agree with the discussion...so what. I wasn't asking if anyone did. You sir, are creating flame bait.....why?
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:11 pm

I think it's best that this one gets put to bed...sorry guys.

Getting pirated stuff really isn't right and just like the Lines & Spreads forum of this site, the Cafe can't condone doing things like this as right...if you do it, it's your choice and you should know the possible consequences.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk