Bulluck got ripped off - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bulluck got ripped off

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bennett4prez » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:29 pm

"Bud", I was talking snubs, not OLB.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:31 pm

Yea Edwards got screwed more than anyone that i can think of.. Farrior?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CKY_ROX » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:59 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:Yea Edwards got screwed more than anyone that i can think of.. Farrior?

i dont get how not one of the chargers defencers made the probowl, esp Edwards. He is haveing a spectacualr season, as well as S Foley and Q Jammer ( Both should have been very close if bnot in ) i know that i am biassed but common at least one of em

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby CC » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:06 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:Yea Edwards got screwed more than anyone that i can think of.. Farrior?

Farrior is a legit defensive player of the year candidate, he is more deserving than Edwards.

The biggest snub in my eyes was Jamal Williams, he should definetly be in the Pro Bowl ahead of Sam Adams.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:27 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:

Farrior is a legit defensive player of the year candidate, he is more deserving than Edwards

I dunno if youre thinking of numbers here, but i dont think anyone else comapres to RayRay, Edwards and Zach Thomas as far as MLBs are concerned, ad i dont think Farrior is as valuable as them, maybe he has the numbers, but hes no in their class IMO
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CC » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:34 pm

I'm not looking at numbers, I'm looking at the actual games. Ask any Steelers fan how valuable Farrior is to their team. They'll tell you he has played absolutely spectacularly this season.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:48 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I'm not looking at numbers, I'm looking at the actual games. Ask any Steelers fan how valuable Farrior is to their team. They'll tell you he has played absolutely spectacularly this season.

Lol, im sure Farrior is extremely valuable to that defense. Donnie Edwards IS the chargers defense. He has been for years and he was again this year. Im sure any steelers fan would praise Farrior and say hes played spectacular, and he probably has, but to say Edwars isnt every bit as valuable to his team is just silly.
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CC » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:39 am

I think that Edwards deserves a Pro Bowl spot, more than Ray Lewis even perhaps, but the fact is Lewis is going to take one of those ILB spots no matter what, Edwards got snubbed this year, Farrior is just as deserving and in many people's opinions (including mine) more deserving than Donnie Edwards, who I might add has only really turned it on as of late, after a large proportion of Pro Bowl votes were already in.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:24 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I think that Edwards deserves a Pro Bowl spot, more than Ray Lewis even perhaps, but the fact is Lewis is going to take one of those ILB spots no matter what

Unfortunate but true

Donnie Edwards, who I might add has only really turned it on as of late,

Again, maybe numbers wise, but he's one of those MLB's whose gonna force the O to stay away from him as much as possible. I think the only other MLBs that do that are RayRay and Zach.

I do know we could debate this forever, and since Vince Carter is again leading the vote getters in the eastern conference (hes playing downright awful) im probably never going to be a fan of the fan selection process ever again.
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk