Fred Taylor - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fred Taylor

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Azrael » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:05 am

My concern here is, ok he's not seriously injured and he'll be ready to go by opening week, but it's that he's just plain injured again. Except for the groin thing most of Fred's injuries haven't kept him out the whole year, its just the fact that it's always something with him. I believe last year was an exception because Mack was a little more involved. Where sometimes getting injured is an anomaly for running backs, Fred being healthy all last year was the anomaly.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SinCity » Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:54 am

Taylor has recovered from how many injuries? He's injured again I see. Now he older, Fred a back that need someone else to take some carries for him. I stay away from Taylor as one of my starters for years now.
I do hope gets better and puts up some good numbers. He still has the skills.
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

backup

Postby jdogg_ffc » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:36 am

I would strongly suggest if you have Fred Taylor on your roster you should grab Toefield as a backup.
jdogg_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:38 pm

Does anyone generate more fantasy football forum fodder than Fragile Freddy? Say that 5 times fast! Don’t worry about Fraud, didn’t he assure us all that this year he learned that he could have played through some of his aches and pains in the past, and now knows that he can and will play with pain this year. Of course that was before this yeast infection popped up! Do I see a commercial spot for Monistat in her future? Draft with caution when considering this talented RB, he is the sole reason that we can’t afford a national health care system!
:-t

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk