Fantasy Football for the Young - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fantasy Football for the Young

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Evolution » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:36 am

I started at 12 or 13. I dont even know how I found CBS Sportsline Fantasy Football, but I remember my 2nd year I ended up with Marshall Faulk and picked up Kurt Warner off the FA market and rode them all the way to victory. I think I found the cafe looking for player rankings and this is how I became involved in keeper and dynasty play, and I'm starting to get the hang of calling spreads.

So I'm 19 now, I still enjoy the Fantasy Football scene more than basketball, baseball or hockey. I find it kindof weird because I was likely going to be drafted by MLB this year until I tore my rotator cuff last season. No one wants damaged goods... :,-(
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:17 am

17 currently........... started at 14

I sat up a highschool friends team in about 1 hour i found 10 interested people. Yeah alot of the problems some of you are facing quitting cheating blah blah.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:17 pm

most of the time in the cafe i forget that some of you guys are "youngsters" , you guys have made me appreciate that even though you may be younger, you still can know a ton about the game!!(ill be 30 next month :~( :-o :-/ )
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk