Uno Mas
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Chopper » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:37 pm

There are a couple here.

Baseball and Pong (among many others) look interesting.
“The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time.”
Vince Lombardi
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:39 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:That kings game sounds wicked.

I'm mos def giving that one a try this weekend.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:46 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:That kings game sounds wicked.

I'm mos def giving that one a try this weekend.

lol, i already told my friends were playing it next monday.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:15 pm

If you are looking for something simple Ive played a game called mushroom. Basically you lay all the cards out in a pile face down. There is an empty beer bottle in the middle. So when it is your turn, you guess either red or black. If you guess correct, you do not drink and its the next person's turn. If you guess wrong, you take a shot and then balance your card on the beer bottle. This keeps going until there are quite a few cards on there. And the reason it is called mushroom is because at least 2 corners of the card placed on the pile must be of off the pile. Ive seen some piles get the size of dinner plates. The person who effs up the pile and knocks the cards off finishes chugs their drink. I know it doesnt seem like it, but it is pretty simple once you understand it.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:21 pm

portisfan24 wrote:If you are looking for something simple Ive played a game called mushroom. Basically you lay all the cards out in a pile face down. There is an empty beer bottle in the middle. So when it is your turn, you guess either red or black. If you guess correct, you do not drink and its the next person's turn. If you guess wrong, you take a shot and then balance your card on the beer bottle. This keeps going until there are quite a few cards on there. And the reason it is called mushroom is because at least 2 corners of the card placed on the pile must be of off the pile. Ive seen some piles get the size of dinner plates. The person who effs up the pile and knocks the cards off finishes chugs their drink. I know it doesnt seem like it, but it is pretty simple once you understand it.

I've played this game except for we used a can and everyone put a card up once it was their turn. The different rule we used was say you turn over suit of anything, you then place it on the can or pile started with two corners off hanging off. After that if the next person draws the same suit as the person before you have to drink what you had IE. 2, 3, or 10 for a face card and the other person adds his on top of yours for this total drinks. You keep going around and we play the same as u but with this slighty different drinking variation.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk