Opinion..What teams have easy/hard sched. in wk 14-16? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Opinion..What teams have easy/hard sched. in wk 14-16?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Opinion..What teams have easy/hard sched. in wk 14-16?

Postby Dash Riprock » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:29 am

I'd like to consider schedules when participating in my draft next week. Anyone think there are teams (players) with easy or tough schedules in weeks 14-16?

Thanks
Dash Riprock

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:53 am

Here are the NFL Schedules ranked from easiest to most difficult from week 13-17 of the NFL season.

1) St. Louis
2) Kansas City
3) Minnesota
4) Seattle
5) Carolina
6) Tennessee
7) Chicago
8) Denver
9) San Francisco
10) Arizona
11) New England
12) Baltimore
13) Washington
14) Jacksonville
15) Tampa Bay
16) Pittsburgh
17) New York Giants
18) New Orleans
19) Cincinnati
20)Green Bay
21) Cleveland
22) Indianapolis
23) Dallas
24) Detroit
25) Miami
26) Philadelphia
27) San Diego
28) New York Jets
29) Houston
30) Atlanta
31) Buffalo
32) Oakland

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:21 am

Wow, thanks for the exact answer I was looking for! lol

Where did you get this listing?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:22 am

Wow, thanks for the exact answer I was looking for! lol

Where did you get this listing?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:32 am

I have the third pick and I was thinking Portis, but now I see Faulk and Holmes have the two easiest schedules for the playoffs. Who Is The Third Pick?

Postby yoda83 » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:44 am

remember, you still have to make it to the playoffs. dont let the end of the year thing be TOO big a factor in your draft. personally, out of the three you're considering, i like portis the most. however, we all know the scoring potential of faulk and holmes.
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby DUKE » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:18 am

yoda83 wrote:remember, you still have to make it to the playoffs. dont let the end of the year thing be TOO big a factor in your draft. personally, out of the three you're considering, i like portis the most. however, we all know the scoring potential of faulk and holmes.

I agree w/ the Jedi.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:52 am

Guest wrote:I have the third pick and I was thinking Portis, but now I see Faulk and Holmes have the two easiest schedules for the playoffs. Who Is The Third Pick?

also remember, the rankings given are based on the performances of teams for LAST YEAR. Sure, it does give you a good indication of how hard a team will have it, but there are SURPRISE teams every year.

For example:

Last year if I saw my fantasy quarterback played the Bears in week 16, well, I would be worried. As it turned out however, the Bears were only Cubs last year.

The Falcons and Panthers looked like fantasy feasts last year when you had players opposing them, but they had some stingy defenses.

Bottom Line: Don't make TOO much out of the schedule.

Panthers and Rams

Postby NFLknowitall » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:58 am

That's the reason I picking the Panthers defense, who will be good anyways, but the schedule is really easy. Also that's the main reason my backup defense is the Rams. Lovie Smith will get them playing well again and he will be a head coach someday in the NFL. Also, it's the reason I picked Hasselbeck over some of the other QB's. Hell, he plays the Cardinals in Week 16 our Super Bowl week. That will be a lopsided game. The Cards always role over.
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Re: Panthers and Rams

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:11 pm

NFLknowitall wrote:That's the reason I picking the Panthers defense, who will be good anyways, but the schedule is really easy. Also that's the main reason my backup defense is the Rams. Lovie Smith will get them playing well again and he will be a head coach someday in the NFL. Also, it's the reason I picked Hasselbeck over some of the other QB's. Hell, he plays the Cardinals in Week 16 our Super Bowl week. That will be a lopsided game. The Cards always role over.

however, it doesn't matter who Hasselbeck plays in Week 16 if your season is over

Next

Return to Football Talk