Roethlisberger hurt; "Touchdown" Tommy Maddox in at QB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Roethlisberger hurt; "Touchdown" Tommy Maddox in at QB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:28 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Well,I was directing my statements at Terrell Suggs and the Ravens D,not deluxe.If I was aiming it at him I would have quoted him before I replied...dig? :-?

And it was a cheap shot as he was penalized for the infraction...so,YOU guys chill.

cool, now that i read your first statement after this one, i see what you were saying...it just happened that you said it right after me with my ravens sigs on, so it looked like you were going after me.

i never saw the actual hit, because the highlights only showed the actual td..but i know it was on a roughing the passer call that he got hurt. it sucks that he got hurt, hopefully he will be ok.

on a side note...bettis is looking insane!! i dont understand why they dont just name him the starter? any of you steeler fans know the answer there?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SheLovesFootball » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:51 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Cheap shot coming from a Raven...imagine that. :-#

Enjoy the post-season from your living room...bitches!

funny... since the Ravens #55 did much less that what that Cheap-shot bastard #55 Joey Porter did to HEAP...

I used to admire your posts Guttpuppy, but this one is classless just like Porter....
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:04 pm

Get real would you.Sounds like you got some sour grapes from a Steelers' dominating win.

What Porter did was legal and not penalized,Suggs hit was illegal and penalized...you do the math.Besides,Heap was already hurt and not injured by any cheap hit Porter laid on him.

The Ravens got served,see yas next year.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SheLovesFootball » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:16 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Get real would you.Sounds like you got some sour grapes from a Steelers' dominating win.

What Porter did was legal and not penalized,Suggs hit was illegal and penalized...you do the math.Besides,Heap was already hurt and not injured by any cheap hit Porter laid on him.

The Ravens got served,see yas next year.

HA.. sour grapes.. no... I could care less.. we marred your perfect season!!

What Porter did WASNT legal.. you know it.. and even verified it by your statement "not injured by any cheap hit Porter laid on him"....

"you do the math"? There isnt any kind of mathematical equation to this.. Porter took a CHEAP shot on a play that was a kneel down .. your precious Ben got nailed by a ProBowler... we giveth and we taketh away... hope the sternum isnt an issue like it has been for McNair....

and we will see you when you choke AGAIN!

lastly, pick on a girl your own size....
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Azrael » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:24 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Well,I was directing my statements at Terrell Suggs and the Ravens D,not deluxe.If I was aiming it at him I would have quoted him before I replied...dig? :-?

And it was a cheap shot as he was penalized for the infraction...so,YOU guys chill.

And to that I'll add a Nelson, HAW HAW.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:31 pm

Porter hit a guy that was lined-up across from him on the snap...uh,have you watched football?Heap could have been faking,he has made some spectacular plays while being "hurt".Heads up solid play by Porter.

"Not injured by any" as in none,wasn't there.Quit trying to read into something that's not there.

"You do the math",a common phrase usually meaning "you figure it out".Once again,trying to find a fault in my statement...now you're reaching.

SheLovesFootball wrote:HA.. sour grapes.. no... I could care less.. we marred your perfect season!!
Hahaha,so your win waaayyy back in week 2 equates to your SuperBowl?Brilliant,no further comments on that one.

Picking on a girl my own size huh,didn't you know that everyone here is 7 foot tall and bulletproof?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:35 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:and we will see you when you choke AGAIN!

Wrong,if we would lose in the playoffs,you guys still wouldn't see us again until next year.Enjoy you're off-season and your great win against the Steelers.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby chronic cameltosis » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:39 pm

From a non Steelers and Ravens fan, I say that both plays were cheap but Porter's hit on Heap was worse. It was a spike play and Porter knew Heap was hurt.
In It to Win It
chronic cameltosis
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:41 pm

chronic cameltosis wrote:From a non Steelers and Ravens fan, I say that both plays were cheap but Porter's hit on Heap was worse. It was a spike play and Porter knew Heap was hurt.

How did he know,did Heap tell him?Porter simply pushed on his shoulder pads.

Suggs definitely knew that Ben had thrown the ball...2 steps and driven to the turf.

No comparison in my eyes no matter what team I'm a fan of.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SheLovesFootball » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:49 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Porter hit a guy that was lined-up across from him on the snap...uh,have you watched football?Heap could have been faking,he has made some spectacular plays while being "hurt".Heads up solid play by Porter.

"Not injured by any" as in none,wasn't there.Quit trying to read into something that's not there.

"You do the math",a common phrase usually meaning "you figure it out".Once again,trying to find a fault in my statement...now you're reaching.

SheLovesFootball wrote:HA.. sour grapes.. no... I could care less.. we marred your perfect season!!
Hahaha,so your win waaayyy back in week 2 equates to your SuperBowl?Brilliant,no further comments on that one.

Picking on a girl my own size huh,didn't you know that everyone here is 7 foot tall and bulletproof?

Re-read your posts... this is comical to even debate you .. I do watch football from the 30 yard line - 12 rows up every home game.. you got seats at Heinz?? Funny cause if YOU watched football you would know that Heap is a classy guy and was definitely injured as evidenced by his 10 week absence.. The Lead-ass Porter is a thug.. and pulled a thug move..

Only thing I am reaching for is my GUT_puppy as I am laughing at your sad attempt at covering up your gross inability to prove a point...

I never claimed MY SuperBowl was in week 2.. I just think it is great that the lowly Ravens marred your perfect season.. my SuperBowl was #35.. when was your last one?

You may be 7 feet tall, but you dwell in 8 feet of $hit in pissburgh
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting