MPC Computers Bowl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

MPC Computers Bowl

Moderator: Football Moderators

MPC Computers Bowl

Postby CC » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:09 am

This is the first bowl I'm actually looking forward to, Virginia is a very strong team and Fresno St. had a nice season. I expect Virginia to roll, but it should be a good game to watch strictly because Virginia has like 4 possible 1st round prospects on their team (Ferguson, Brown, Brooks, Miller).
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:39 pm

What a game it was! I'm biased with Fresno St. being local but that was one hell of a game. It helps put a better face on what is a somewhat disappointing season for the Bulldogs after a great start. With all but 4 returning starters back for next season, they could be looking at a very decent season next year to boot.

Al Groh certainly isn't disappointing at Virginia either. They are starting to get some big time talent in their system. It's only a matter of time before he has them as perennial top 10 contenders, IMO.

CC, what did you think of any of the Bulldog prospects? Logan Mankins will probably come out this year although he could be back for one more. I think Marshall and Saunders from their defensive secondary will be playing on Sundays and they've got a couple of backs that may do nicely there as well.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:11 pm

What a great game, definetly the best bowl game to this point. I don't really see anything big for anyone on Fresno St. currently, but that program is rock solid and this win really proved it. The guy to watch out for next year that hasn't been getting the hype of Blackstock and Brooks is Kai Parham a soph. LB, kid is gonna be a real good player.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:35 pm

The WAC is 2-0 in Bowl Games... ;-D

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to College Football