Big Ten 1-0 Your Conference Favs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Big Ten 1-0 Your Conference Favs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kevinoc81 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:49 pm

All I will say is after watching that game I am officially off the Mike Williams band wagon and on the Braylon Edwards band wagon. I hate Michigan (kind of an ND rivalry thing) and have let that cloud my vision all year. Seeing him make plays over and over and almost single-handedly win games can be ignored no more. Edwards will be missed next year by you Michigan fans.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Didn't I tell you?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Edwards

Postby Daddymike59 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:26 pm

People who weren't fortunate enough to see Big 10 football this year really missed some exciting players none more than Braylon Edwards. This year USC was more Hi-profile than Mich and thats the only reason Edwards didn't get his Hardware. Lots of excellent offensive talent is coming BACK to the Big 10 next year even with the departure of Edwards.
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Re: Edwards

Postby kevinoc81 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:23 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Didn't I tell you

Yes you did and I recognized that Edwards had talent, but almost every WR ranking sheet had Williams listed first. Also, I have had the unfortunate opportunity of watching another highly touted Michigan WR (David Terrell) drop pass after pass every Sunday.

Daddymike59 wrote:People who weren't fortunate enough to see Big 10 football this year really missed some exciting players none more than Braylon Edwards. This year USC was more Hi-profile than Mich and thats the only reason Edwards didn't get his Hardware. Lots of excellent offensive talent is coming BACK to the Big 10 next year even with the departure of Edwards.

I actually saw four times as much Big Ten Football as I did any other conference this year. I saw Braylon all year, I just kind of ignored him because of my hatred of Michigan. Like fantasy though, your hatred of a team can't continue to shield yourself from the play making ability Edwards has. I wouldn't skip Randy Moss in the third round (just an example) because I hate the Vikings, so I can stop denying Edwards his propers even though I hate Michigan.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Mich

Postby Daddymike59 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:15 pm

Only my hatred for liars and thieves surpasses my hatred for the Wolverines. While we are hating aren't we? I live in Buckeye country and hate Tom Brady John Navarre and all other wolverine "skill " players, none of which are worth chit except brady and that is only because of Bill B's system. Wow I Feel better. How about you Kevin?
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Nilmerf » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:38 pm

Wolverines are the winningest college football team in history. That says it all, yo.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Lushcrush » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:07 pm

Michigan fans should relax ... you could've had to explain how come Texas Tech dropped 60 on you. :-?
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Someone in Stats help me out

Postby Daddymike59 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:12 am

The average defensive ranking of Big 12 teams Can't be good after what i've seen in the bowls. I guess Mich shouldn't feel bad about their swiss cheese defense.
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Re: Someone in Stats help me out

Postby Bennett4prez » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Daddymike59 wrote:The average defensive ranking of Big 12 teams Can't be good after what i've seen in the bowls. I guess Mich shouldn't feel bad about their swiss cheese defense.

But with that offense they have, there really is no need for an elite defense. Think of the Colts. The Wolverines might not ever win the big one with out an admirable defense, but I really like the Wolverines offense. Almost as much as I hate their bonehead of a coach Lloyd Carr. Most arrogant guy I know.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to College Football