had great time this season, won the SB...now what? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

had great time this season, won the SB...now what?

Moderator: Football Moderators

had great time this season, won the SB...now what?

Postby hastur » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:54 pm

Almost feel as though I'm standing around doing nothing. No more stats to keep track of, no more injuries to curse. No more bragging/moping to other fantasy fanatics in the mall I work in. I feel all empty inside. What to do until april 05 draft? Maybe another hobby...
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:58 pm

April 05? I hope your talking about the NFL draft rather than.. baseball. Why dont you stick around here in the offseason, get invlolved in a few debates, mocks and keeper leagues. Offseason rules here.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:08 pm

leafs is right. Stick around for the offseason, be a part of a few mocks, keep updated with NFL draft news, or join the baseball cafe. That's what I'm gonna do.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:16 am

hang in and prepare 05-06 cheatsheet. :-D
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby hastur » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:39 am

Oh, yes, I mean the NFL draft. I don't consider baseball a real sport. And yes, I will stick around for debates and mock drafts. This is my favorite place on the web. I'm on here more than my jobs software provider's website, nfl.com, or notproud.com(fun site, look at the confessed). I mean to get involved more and more during the offseason. I have finally found a home where people care as much as I do about so-and-so got traded, or so-and-so just beat up his pregnant girlfriend then run her over with her own car while looking for the crackpipe he dropped.

I was just expressing grief over having nothing to do except watch 'regular' football. haha
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby moochman » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:52 am

Gee, you could just make some thinly veiled post about "what nows" and happened to mention that you won your Super Bowl.

I see right through you. :-b Congrats on a great season. ;-D ;-D ;-D
Follow the advice of the previous posters and your off-season should be filled with just enough distractions that you might be able to hang onto until D-day!
I find that fantasy Baseball is kinda fun, and these threads will always have interesting things to read and respond to. Be it FF related, real football related, or the zaniness of the General talk forum there is always someone here.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting