Player Pickoff Rules - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Player Pickoff

Player Pickoff Rules

Moderators: SniperShot, flotsamnjetsam

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 pm

Menyak, was it a big deal that in my first post I accidentally forgot the positions and teams so then I made a second post with them, is it a problem at all?
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby menyak » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:48 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:Menyak, was it a big deal that in my first post I accidentally forgot the positions and teams so then I made a second post with them, is it a problem at all?

Not at all. Thanks for adding the positions and the teams! ;-D
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:02 am

Nilmerf wrote:Yikes, WATER BOY just copied VHawk's entire list, including the mistype of Steven Jackson as a WR.

dude, thats really uncool
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:00 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:Yikes, WATER BOY just copied VHawk's entire list, including the mistype of Steven Jackson as a WR.

dude, thats really uncool

Big time. Oh well, sooner or later, Water Boy will indeed feel the wrath of VHawk.

The bright side of the situation is that even though I did poorly this week, at least I was able to bring this loser down with me.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Rule question

Postby HskrPwr13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:48 pm

Wish I would've seen where the rules were at before last week. Anyway, if a player I've picked scores 2 TDs (RandyMoss), does that correllate to 2 correct picks for each TD or just 1 for the one player that scored them? Thanks!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Rule question

Postby HskrPwr13 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:48 pm

Wish I would've seen where the rules were at before last week. Anyway, if a player I've picked scores 2 TDs (RandyMoss), does that correllate to 2 correct picks for each TD or just 1 for the one player that scored them? Thanks!
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby PackerAttack84 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:09 pm

When are the standings going to be posted?
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:36 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:When are the standings going to be posted?

I was just about to ask the same question. They're up for Pick 3 and Lucky Ladders
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:36 pm

Since I'm assuming this game is not automated, it could be a while before the results are put up.

The other games are automatically computed by algorithm after the final scores/winning teams are entered into the computation post.

This game will require someone to physically look at all the posts, determine how many players scored, and then put up a result sheet. It'll probably be similar to the amount of time it takes for the Blackjack game to be scored.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Rule question

Postby Arlo » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:56 am

HskrPwr13 wrote:Wish I would've seen where the rules were at before last week. Anyway, if a player I've picked scores 2 TDs (RandyMoss), does that correllate to 2 correct picks for each TD or just 1 for the one player that scored them? Thanks!

Good question - I'll add an example to the rules to make them clearer.

Example: In the Conference Championships, you have three picks left, and choose Earl Campbell, Tony Dorsett and Dan Fouts. Campbell scores two TDs, while Dorsett and Fouts come up empty. as a result, you gain 100 points (50 points for each of Campbell's scores, zero for the other two players), and have one pick remaining for the Super Bowl, since one of your players found the end zone.

Results and Standings will be posted later today.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Player Pickoff