Cmon-Be a Ravens fan!!!!!!!!
1) Because they will be in the playoffs if Denver and Jacksonville lose. Buffalo already lost, so the Ravens are 1/3 of the way there.
2) Becasue the Ravens have the best defense in the NFL.
3) Becasue they are great with their finance. The Baltimore Ravens have a very favorable lease (they get to keep almost all of the revenue and have low expenses) at M&T Bank Stadium. New majority owner Stephen Bisciotti, a member of the Forbes Rich List whose staffing firm Allegis Group does over $1 billion in annual revenue, has given the Ravens a much-needed cash infusion after former owner and founder Art l leveraged the franchise to the hilt. Although a small market, Baltimore is a good football town with loyal fans. Their team has the 10th highest value in the NFL, and their value has increased by 20% over the past year, the most of any NFL team.
4) Because Brian Billick is awesome. In Forbes' 2004 annual NFL coach ranking, Billick was ranked 11 out of 32 with a score of 116.
5) Because, according to EA Sports, unless the Ravens have the next Peyton Manning, none of their players will be on the cover of Madden for the next 12 years. This will make sure that no Ravens stars will suck next year.
6) Becasue M and T Bank stadium is totally awesome, and from the highway, it is under, so if you stop your car on the side of the highway, you can watch the ravens game from a birds eye view. I ahve done this, and with binoculars, you can see the game like you were in the grandstands at the 50 yard line.
7) Becasue Baltimore is awesome. They have some of the most loyal fans in the country, and since M and T Bank stadium and Camden yards are 2 minutes from eachother, you can go to two gamesd in a row in the rare occurance that the O's are in the world series and the ravens are having a preseason game on the same day, and you can get O's tickets.
8) Lastly, becasue I will buy you this sweatshirt if you become a Ravens fan:
It normally costs $55, but you can get it brand new for free from me.