You Could WIN!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

You Could WIN!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

You Could WIN!!!

Postby Bennett4prez » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:35 pm

Alright, I'm no longer a Vikings fan. I left the 49ers when my boy Steve Young left, and I'm leaving the Vikings while Mike Tice is there.

I'm looking for a new franchise to cheer for during the 2005 season. Here's your chance to praise your team. Come on, why should I be your team's fan?
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:45 pm

We need you to stay B4P...

You should be a Vikings fan because a fan sticks through the hard times!!! Dont quit now

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:46 pm

Leaving your team is lame, but you should be a chargers fan becuase you probably cut tehm up during the offseason and now theyre kicking ass. Their young too, going to be one of the top teams for the next few years id think.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:50 pm

give me $20 and I'll let you like the Seahawks......oh wait,,,,both pretty much the mediocre team.....never mind,,,go to the AFC my friend.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:59 pm

Cmon-Be a Ravens fan!!!!!!!!

1) Because they will be in the playoffs if Denver and Jacksonville lose. Buffalo already lost, so the Ravens are 1/3 of the way there.
2) Becasue the Ravens have the best defense in the NFL.
3) Becasue they are great with their finance. The Baltimore Ravens have a very favorable lease (they get to keep almost all of the revenue and have low expenses) at M&T Bank Stadium. New majority owner Stephen Bisciotti, a member of the Forbes Rich List whose staffing firm Allegis Group does over $1 billion in annual revenue, has given the Ravens a much-needed cash infusion after former owner and founder Art l leveraged the franchise to the hilt. Although a small market, Baltimore is a good football town with loyal fans. Their team has the 10th highest value in the NFL, and their value has increased by 20% over the past year, the most of any NFL team.
4) Because Brian Billick is awesome. In Forbes' 2004 annual NFL coach ranking, Billick was ranked 11 out of 32 with a score of 116.
5) Because, according to EA Sports, unless the Ravens have the next Peyton Manning, none of their players will be on the cover of Madden for the next 12 years. This will make sure that no Ravens stars will suck next year.
6) Becasue M and T Bank stadium is totally awesome, and from the highway, it is under, so if you stop your car on the side of the highway, you can watch the ravens game from a birds eye view. I ahve done this, and with binoculars, you can see the game like you were in the grandstands at the 50 yard line.
7) Becasue Baltimore is awesome. They have some of the most loyal fans in the country, and since M and T Bank stadium and Camden yards are 2 minutes from eachother, you can go to two gamesd in a row in the rare occurance that the O's are in the world series and the ravens are having a preseason game on the same day, and you can get O's tickets.
8) Lastly, becasue I will buy you this sweatshirt if you become a Ravens fan:

http://www.gametimeusa.com/baranflemhos.html

It normally costs $55, but you can get it brand new for free from me.

Sincerly, mtryanks12
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby South Park Cows » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:09 pm

Come be a Cowboys fan where your quarterback of the future is a youthful 40 years of age.
Last edited by South Park Cows on Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby Bennett4prez » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:11 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:Leaving your team is lame, but you should be a chargers fan becuase you probably cut tehm up during the offseason and now theyre kicking ass. Their young too, going to be one of the top teams for the next few years id think.

Call it lame if you'd like, but Tice is an idiot. I don't like idiots. Don't worry I'll back back to bleeding purple and gold.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:36 pm

A bandwagon Minnesota fan? I never thought I'd see the day.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Payne Dailey » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:00 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:A bandwagon Minnesota fan? I never thought I'd see the day.

That had to leave a mark.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nilmerf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:36 pm

South Park Cows wrote:Come be a Cowboys fan where your quarterback of the future is a youthful 40 years of age.

Made me laugh out loud really hard.

The solution to your team problem is to stick with the Vikings.. and cheer on another team as well. There's lots of cool teams in the NFL.. I'm a Seahawks/Bills fan myself.

Used to be a Houston Oilers fan too.. I like to cheer for old CFL quarterbacks like Warren Moon and Doug Flutie.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk