Napolean Dynamite - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Napolean Dynamite

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:56 pm

Nilmerf wrote:It was a decent movie.. but I think it's weird how much hype it's getting since the DVD has been released. A bunch of s I know are calling it the best movie ever? I don't understand that. But I enjoyed it despite the lack of plot.

My favourite thing about that movie was all the hyperbole that Napoleon used. "Worst video of ever made", "Worst reflexes of all time", "I already made like infinity of those at scout camp", etc.

nearly my whole school thinks it's the funiest movie ever. I thought it was funy, but real stupid.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:24 pm

Nilmerf wrote:It was a decent movie.. but I think it's weird how much hype it's getting since the DVD has been released. A bunch of girls I know are calling it the best movie ever? I don't understand that. But I enjoyed it despite the lack of plot.

My favourite thing about that movie was all the hyperbole that Napoleon used. "Worst video of ever made", "Worst reflexes of all time", "I already made like infinity of those at scout camp", etc.

He made "affinity" of them...that's what made it even funnier! :-b

The bike/steak shot was definitely one of the best parts.

Apparently the place my friend works at had a 30 minute discussion of how the movie is one of the greatest ever and how it should have been nominated for Academy Awards... :*)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk