Great FF championship game?? Let us know here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Great FF championship game?? Let us know here

Moderator: Football Moderators

Great FF championship game?? Let us know here

Postby vicktorious » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:03 pm

Me and my dad had a very solid team with LT, R.Moss, Tiki, McGahee, Witten and BUF defense and we went against the top team in the league for the championship... this guy was head over heals better than everyone else. He had Peyton, Shaun Alexander, Javon Walker, Joe Horn, Antonio Gates etc...

He scored 67 points even without any points from Gates or Manning (he had no capable backups) which is a huge score in our TD league. It was down to Tiki and Witten for our team and we were down by 18... Basically we needed 3 TD's from those two to tie which seemed out of reach. Time was ticking down and we were miraculously down by only 2 points with time running out... Dallas scored and went for 2...Jason Witten scored it to tie our game... We did it... we forced a tie against the best team out there...then on the next drive TIKI broke through and scored the final TD to ice our game.... We played the song, "WE ARE the CHAMPION's" into the wee hours and couldn't stop smiling.... it was a great ending to a great season.

Good ending?? let us know how it went?
Thanks Anx2a for the Custom Sig
vicktorious
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigten » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:32 pm

Won SB capping an 11 game winning streak also riding bills def...mcgahee/dunn/larry johnson, i won 83-16 taking home $1800..sweet
bigten
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting