Superbowl Blackhorse - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Superbowl Blackhorse

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby petedog9 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:49 pm

Well if it makes you feel any better....as a die harde Steelers fan, the only team that scares me is the Colts...
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mikehunt » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:23 pm

I am Vikings to the NFC playoffs for sure. I also want the Chargers on the other side.

on a side topic I predict the chargers into the offseason back at the trade deadline on the cafe. I am happy that Shot me in the hiny" has not let me down. Funny thing was I was defending my bold coment at that time like a wolf with food. Best football prediction all year.

later
Mike

GO VIKES
mikehunt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moochman » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:17 am

I think the Packers will win it all because of Brett Favre. He is a winner and there is no better QB in crunch time to make the big plays and win games. Brett Favre has the savvy, arm stregnth, guts and experience to carry his team to the promise land. Plus he is just so good looking and I want to have his children.

Sincerely, John Madden.

Seriously, I think the Colts are the AFC dark horse and the NFC surprise entrant will be the Rams. Bulger gets hot at the right time and offensively they can run with anyone. Plus Kyle Turley gives Martz a ride to the stadium and neither of them are heard from again, thus increasing the team IQ and morale.
The Colts then win the SB 57-51 when Bulger fumbles the snap after Freeney coughs **Martz** then picks up the ball and runs into the endzone.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk