Looking to start a keeper league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking to start a keeper league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking to start a keeper league

Postby mariners100 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:57 am

I have been in several leagues, been the commish and been apart of others, in the last couple of years and it seems that I get a good team because I draft players properly (usually) and I want to start a keeper league to see how my team will carry over from year to year. I was trying to see if anyone would be willing to start a league with me, I was going to probably work through Yahoo to take care of the adds/drops but I am going to create my own website to take care of stats/team pages/information/message boards.

I want to try to get about 12 teams... possible 16. If we could get 16 teams we could have like 4 divisions of 4 teams. I figure that we could talk about it now and finalize things before the season starts... If anyone is interested in joining or has some questions for me please send me an e-mail at mailto:mariners100@yahoo.com or reply to this message. I only want to deal with people that are willing to stick with this.
mariners100
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SunnydaleSpike » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:56 am

I'm not sure about joining, but I have done a keeper league through Yahoo for the past 3 years and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Neil Young haunts my nightmares.
SunnydaleSpike
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:42 am

I would be intrested if it was FREE.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

League

Postby mariners100 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:54 pm

I was thinking about price and all that... I would have to probably go with a free league for the first year, or even a small fee, so everyone could get the scoring system down and all that. After a year, I would like to go to a small fee (10-20 dollars). I do a couple leagues a year and I know it gets expensive, but in the same sense I like to know that I am playing for something at the end, and even though $10 isn't a lot , its nice to get something if you would win...
mariners100
Head Coach
Head Coach

I'm interested

Postby onepunch » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:09 am

As long as there are no def players. PM me. -Onepunch
Hello cool world!!!
onepunch
Head Coach
Head Coach