Dynasty league looking for replacement owners. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty league looking for replacement owners.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty league looking for replacement owners.

Postby deuceswild » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 pm

Hi, I have a dynasty league looking for a few replacement owners. There are a couple open spots now, and I expect a few more to become available.

The league is 32 teams, rosters are at 30 players, but must be down to 25 spots during the offseason. up to 55 contract years to spend. $20 a team.

Rookies and free agents will be drafted after the NFL draft via message board. It looks like there are a couple teams with high picks that are abandoned, so if you're looking to build a team up here's your chance.

Starters include, QB, RB, 2 WR, TE, PK and 2 flex that can be RB, WR, TE. IDP's, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and 2 flex. Pretty basic scoring.

Here's a link to the league. http://football7.myfantasyleague.com/2004/home/50390
deuceswild
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dave416 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:28 pm

Hey, shoot me a pm that explains more about this league. Never done a keeper league, but I consider myself skilled in ff. Also, will I be inheriting a team with disadvantages, etc?
Thanks to Guttpuppy for the sig!
dave416
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer
Location: In Philadelphia wishing the Bengals were in the NFC

Postby deuceswild » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:30 pm

if you'd like to get in touch with me via AIM; xEvilxFurbyx or Yahoo; i_eat_furbys
deuceswild
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Cool Like Fonzie » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:30 pm

Hey,
I shot you a PM Get back to me when you can
The 3 Time 3 Time 3 Time Champion @ insidetheifl.com
Cool Like Fonzie
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby deuceswild » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Gotcha, for everyone else that is interested if other teams come open. Deadline for owners that want to keep thier team is the date of the NFL Draft. So any team not paid for by then, will become available.
deuceswild
Water Boy
Water Boy

OWNER WANTED **DYNASTY

Postby utica devils » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:54 pm

We are looking for extremely knowledgeable FF players wanting to get in on a league consisting of 16 teams, Individual Defensive players, Contracts, salary caps, full off season, waiver wires etc. We have modeled our league as close to the NFL as possible and will be starting when our last 6 owners are found. We are a close group of Fantasy Football players looking for only very interested parties. Please e-mail me if your interested: mailto:Rocky_Mountain_Cougars@hotmail.com or mailto:AFL_Bandits@yahoo.com
utica devils
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Classifieds