Where do yo think ALEXANDER will go...where's the best fit,? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where do yo think ALEXANDER will go...where's the best fit,?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where do yo think ALEXANDER will go...where's the best fit,?

Postby JimmyChoi » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:15 am

He's been my keeper, but that aside, where do you think he will go and what would be the worst/best fit for him.....what team would allow him to stay around the numbers he is at now?
JimmyChoi
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kevinoc81 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:23 am

Who knows where he'll actually end up, but I think of all the teams that might want him and can afford him, Seattle is his best option. I mean that's where he'd put up the best numbers.

The only "better" situation I could see for him (HUGE STRETCH), would be if Edge left Indy and Indy got Shaun. Definately don't count on that happening.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:35 am

I predict Shaun landing in Miami, and if not, a team like Oakland might step up and offer big bucks.

His best fantasy fit is in Seattle, where he has 2/5ths of an offensive line to work with.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:16 pm

i agree with these guys...he is way better off staying in seattle behind that o-line. he has talked about going to miami already, so i wouldnt be surprised to see him shipped there, which will most likely kill his numbers. :-/

i know how you feel, i own him in my main keeper league also. lets keep our fingers crossed that the seahawks keep him somehow :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:53 pm

Strangely enough, I figure he stays in Seattle. Will be interesting to see though how things develop.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:03 pm

Why would Seattle pay big bucks when they have Morris waiting in the wings.. I think he will end up in Miami or Oakland
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:05 pm

He's the best fit in seattle, but if he leaves, I picture him going to Miami, Arizona or Oakland, who are stuck in the current RB situation.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby OwenTheBlonde » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Good chance Seattle will franchise him this year from the latest I've heard. That means a much better chance of him staying put. Still, I think Miami will bend over backwards to try and get him and Al Davis would be smart to as well. I don't see Arizona in the picture right now. They do have Shipp coming back, not that he's great. Just a reminder on Miami and Oakland. Since the draft for a change has 4 or so very good backs, they may opt to draft RB instead. My gut says that Miami makes a strong push for and probably ends up with Alexander because the Hawks are capped out.
OwenTheBlonde
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby CC » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:16 pm

Best case scenario: Stays in Seattle
Worst case scenario: Exposed a fraud in Miami, Oakland, or Arizona
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Calyxes » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:04 pm

he will be back in Seatle
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Next

Return to Football Talk