DraftInsiders 2005 Rookie mock Results - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

DraftInsiders 2005 Rookie mock Results

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joshyboy72 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:31 pm

No way DJ would fall to 18, let alone past my Saints. And I don't think Marlin Jackson will go that early. And I highly doubt supa soph Ahmad Brooks will be taken later than Burnett or A.J. Hawk.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:57 pm

Once I saw Marlin at 8 and DJ at 18, I knew this mock was a joke.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:59 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Once I saw Marlin at 8 and DJ at 18, I knew this mock was a joke.

Amen, there is not way in hell that DJ will fall that far. As well as Carnell being the best back!?! Benson is much much better and will be drafted higher unless Cadillac has an amazing combine but even then I doubt he would be drafted before Benson especially at the number 5 pick.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:02 pm

Both Benson and Brown are better than Cadillac.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Bennett4prez » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:08 pm

Knowing the Vikings, he WILL fall to 18. Only to have the Vikings take too long on their pick, him going #18, and the Vikings end up picking a "sleeper" running back to help that running game.
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby dave416 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:14 pm

As mentioned earlier, no way Clayton goes at twelve. He's more of a product of the Oklahoma system I would think (ala Jason White). He could be a contributor in the NFL, but not that high in the draft.
Thanks to Guttpuppy for the sig!
dave416
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer
Location: In Philadelphia wishing the Bengals were in the NFC

Previous

Return to Football Talk